How to make a proper bus? (FL Studio users)

Quotec

So I want to make a bus for my snare which has 6 layers to easily automate and sidechain all that stuff. I tried using sends but the issue with them is that sending alters the final sound(all layers combined) and this is not what I want. How to make a nice bus in FL Studio without changing the sound?

I would gladly try to help, but I don't understand the question (english is not my native language). Could you be more specific?
So, the snare has 6 layers, what would you want to be easily automated?

Last edited:

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
why don't you right-click an empty mixer track and choose "route to this track only"? make this with all the snare tracks. that's how I do, at least.

why don't you right-click an empty mixer track and choose "route to this track only"? make this with all the snare tracks. that's how I do, at least.
This exactly how you should do it. Any insert channel on fl can be made a buss, as everyone has said make sure the channel you are sending isn't also routed to the master.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This exactly how you should do it. Any insert channel on fl can be made a buss, as everyone has said make sure the channel you are sending isn't also routed to the master.
I know the issue has been solved, but I wanna add that once you right-click "route to this track only", it will be routed to that track first, then to the master.