How to insert film/tv samples into reason?

calvinr

BaneMusic
safe peeps, I have no problem in producing at the moment, I just am cluless wen it comes to insertin film samples into reason how is this done and do they need to be in the WAV format, if not, what format do they need to be in? Safe

yea best to use wavs mate
u can either use the nnxt or the nn19
check out youtube or sumfin for a tutorial i know how to do it but im shit at explainin stuff.lol

yea best to use wavs mate
u can either use the nnxt or the nn19
check out youtube or sumfin for a tutorial i know how to do it but im shit at explainin stuff.lol

Cheers mate safe rely helped, ill chek em owt nw wana get using these samples asap once i kno lol

"I will check them out now, I want to start using them as soon as possible once I know how to. laugh out loud"

dont worry, no charge. :P

get a program like audacity to convert songs or anything you want to .wav file if it isnt already. Then make a nn19 or nnxt and right click on the blue area (on the nnxt you have to open the sampler then right click on the blueish area) and then go to browse samples and search for the sample you wanna use and boom done. you can now make effect chains onto the sampler and so on but thats the basic way to insert a sample onto reason.

hope this helped

"I will check them out now, I want to start using them as soon as possible once I know how to. laugh out loud"

dont worry, no charge. :P

lol funny guy.....

---------- Post added at 17:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:30 ----------

get a program like audacity to convert songs or anything you want to .wav file if it isnt already. Then make a nn19 or nnxt and right click on the blue area (on the nnxt you have to open the sampler then right click on the blueish area) and then go to browse samples and search for the sample you wanna use and boom done. you can now make effect chains onto the sampler and so on but thats the basic way to insert a sample onto reason.

hope this helped

Yeh man it did cheers Much appreciated mate :)

Back
Top Bottom