How to get that Remarc amen break tone.

BR00TAL BOWSER94

The Old Soul Millennial
I already know that it involves eqing and messing with the attack and release of each hit, but what exactly is the process? I love this sound and really want it lol

Break starts at 0:58

thanks in advance.

If you have an audio editor,
Step 1: Sample the break
Step 2: Cut the break as a whole to the absolute very beginning and end.
Step 3: Time stretch the break to tempo
Step 4: Cut the break up into individual hits and carefully time stretch each hit so that they are hitting perfectly.
Step 5: Put an envelope on each hit to more precisely get the sound you want.

That is the very basics of processing a break for me. Afterward layer in kicks and snares that you think sound good. Also don't be afraid to rearrange and retreat the break making multiple different versions. These different versions can really make a song sound interesting and fun.

Step 4: Cut the break up into individual hits and carefully time stretch each hit so that they are hitting perfectly.

That is the very basics of processing a break for me. Afterward layer in kicks and snares that you think sound good. Also don't be afraid to rearrange and retreat the break making multiple different versions. These different versions can really make a song sound interesting and fun.

It's really weird to see you helping out, talking articulately and not just spouting incoherent bollocks. Maybe I spend too much time in waffle.

It's really weird to see you helping out, talking articulately and not just spouting incoherent bollocks. Maybe I spend too much time in waffle.
You do spend to much time in waffle. The producer's section is why I come to this forum.

I figured it out. Thanks IV4

BTW, if anyone else is having the same problem, here's the link to it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/obsv47vdwg4328f/Perfect_amen_breaks_(i_doubt_it).zip

Yeah, right.
17c490ec004f70a6ad8b81155e0576f7375a0411b63fd1b4ab7c074f8fa82186.jpg

Back
Top Bottom