how to get free books from amazon kindle store...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

dunno if any of you illiterate ape like fuck-wits have the ability to read a book or whatever...

but thought id share this gem... i dont use my kindle for facebook or much internet stuff really... or at least im not forced to i can just use my phone for a couple days...

so anyway, go to the kindle store, or app store or anything else you can buy shit for your kindle..

buy your book on your kindle that you wanna read, turn wifi off, then go on your mobile or pc / laptop go on your amazon account and go to manage kindle in your account top right ... and click refund on your books or whatevs! read your book on your kindle before turning wifi back on and doing it all again...

cheap skate tight cunt eh? yh i know ... just got refunded 18 quid tho...

good if you wanna check out a new cookbook... or 'borrow' one for a weekend... nab some decent recipes or just find out if a book is shite or not as the samples they give you arent always enough.

PIKEY ENIT BREV

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

that is propa nu-age pikey.

first off kindle's are for old wimin who don't have ipads or some sort of pad.

secondly.. erm.. there is no second. one reason is enuff to not own a kindle. inless its your g/f's.. and your using it to cook eggs because you can't find the pan.

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

heheh.

will.. it was under 100 squid really ... and i wanted it to read on nothing else coz my book shelf is growing stupidly see... so it was a downsize measure brev. ipads are all good n that.. but i dont need one, no want for apps or anything like that.. so yh.. cheap n cheerful... nu age pikey bled

can i cook eggs on it then? shall i crack an egg on it and put it in the microwave for 30 mins is that how this works?

4. Catsel

:rofl: squid

video it. if success. i'll buy you a book for $10.

if fail. well ur got no kindle. and u'll be hungry.

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

does it have pictures. i demand pictures. and what the fk is a kindle you utter turk.
    did i tell you the story about the bible, fire department and i got a medal?

6. Piss Dave

Piss Dave Member

Draad oorsprong van de mens verkiest het gezelschap van heren

7. Catsel

^ AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP :rofl: