How to combind a Skillex Sound and NetSky bass. We will call it Skylex or Skil-Net.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Been about six months. Hows everybody doing?
Life has been more than busy on my end, but summer is here and I am able to make tracks again. Also, has anybody been keeping up with the dnb forum's producer mix? If not shame to all!

Re: How to combind a Skillex Sound and NetSky bass. We will call it Skylex or Skil-Ne

Hey mate, good to see you back on the forum. Was wondering where you disappeared to :lol:

Re: How to combind a Skillex Sound and NetSky bass. We will call it Skylex or Skil-Ne

been a while!

Welcome back mate. The forum is still going top notch :)

Yeah. Did perfectly fine without ya. Ya bastard :teeth:

:smash:, welcome back!

Just when we started forgetting about you!!! :(

Just kidding, nice having you back around!

Oh! and I was just kidding about the part when I said that I was just kidding... jk.. (or am I?) D:

Thanks guys!!! But super cereal, hows aboot that Skilllex Bass? You know the one that goes grawwwmmm me me me meow aroooga.
tumblr_mombwfMM4R1sub3dro1_500.gif

What s happening here ? Is it like the old fossils thread ? :lol:
Welcome back !

Back
Top Bottom