how to: bitcrush/yei bass tutorial vid

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Here's one i kicked up, was a bit bored. I found a C64 voice sound from my sampler and started there.

boy this new attachment manager was hard to use....

Attachments

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
C'mon peeps he was trying to help and most of the comments on here are about his chewing gum.
sorry dude, jus i dont know nothing about production at all, i jus wanted to know how they made that sound, i thought the recorded someone goin "yei" and fannied about with it...

as you cen see i know jack shit so any other comment other then one about chewy would have been crap anyway...

cheers tho blad.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
sorry dude, jus i dont know nothing about production at all, i jus wanted to know how they made that sound, i thought the recorded someone goin "yei" and fannied about with it...

as you cen see i know jack shit so any other comment other then one about chewy would have been crap anyway...

cheers tho blad.
Tbh mate, i bet if u gave that a go i bet you'd get a decent enuff copy lol,

funkmod

VIP Junglist
How do you like reason? I started diddling around in FL but im trying to decided what i'm going to start using.
well i started with fl its a fairly easy program to learn to use and the advantage over it is that has vsts
On the reason side i use it for almost every thing its a soild program has what you need and does it quiet well i just prefer the work flow on it . but over all its a solid program and does what it needs to with no bs.
Then again the downfall of it is you can record audio in but that can be easily delt with a rewire or recording in audacity and putting it in the sampler .And also no vsts but the effects,synths, ect it comes with are solid.