how to be a propa muslim

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
All this and that about Muslims and what now. I'd be interested in how many of you lot count Muslims to be family and friends (close friends), what we talking about here? Do people know actual Muslims on this forum?

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Not allowed to wipe your arse with animal bones apparently. Seems unfair if that's all you've got.
in the arab states, or at least Qatar, all the toilet cubicles have a shower head next to the bog.

Which is really quite handy when you get fucking trashed on ludicrously expensive booze, need to make a tactical chunder, and can rinse your mouth out with the power bumhole shower

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
All this and that about Muslims and what now. I'd be interested in how many of you lot count Muslims to be family and friends (close friends), what we talking about here? Do people know actual Muslims on this forum?
Going to a Muslim friend's son's first birthday tonight.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Going to a Muslim friend's son's first birthday tonight.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?
Not surprised at all, as I wouldn't be of Toejam and karl, lets see what the rest of them have to say

- - - Updated - - -

Who else mixes with the dirty Infidels

- - - Updated - - -

I even have 2 Muslim cousins, but I daren't show photos as I'd throw the buzzrds into a whirl.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I live in Merica, the more Christians here scare me and not the Muslims.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah I got quite a few muzzas that i'd count as close friends, lived with a whole bunch of them when i first went to uni...

Thing is, they were as about as devout as charlie sheen, calmed down now a bit...

But I probably did more drugs with them back in the day, like proper, really naughty amounts of proper naughty drugs, than i have with anybody else...

So are/were they really muslims?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i don't have any hard out muslim friends... and its the same reason i have no christian friends or jewish friends.

the way i act and talk. especially bout abrahamic religions.. these people don't wanna hear it.. so no friend..

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
as long as nobody brings up the topic of religion you can be friends with pretty much anyone no matter how devout they are. tbh i dont give a fuck about anybodies religous beliefs unless they preach them, and you should too

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
as long as nobody brings up the topic of religion you can be friends with pretty much anyone no matter how devout they are. tbh i dont give a fuck about anybodies religous beliefs unless they preach them, and you should too
so if they practise and they preach? you turn the other cheek?

Where is the love?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Haha James the macarena that made me chuckle. I don't know who's what actually. But I suspected Grits of Judaism for a long time.
Nobody s seen deegubs since he fked off to Malta to procure white wine through acts of public indecency. Chasing that record. Pipe dreams.anyway what's this thread do.

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
in the arab states, or at least Qatar, all the toilet cubicles have a shower head next to the bog.

Which is really quite handy when you get fucking trashed on ludicrously expensive booze, need to make a tactical chunder, and can rinse your mouth out with the power bumhole shower
....until you realize that the shower head has been up a hairy arse crack