How to annoy people on cod...

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist

mass gangbang on villa ya hear.

No idea how hard it was to convince randoms to come join us on the bed seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
''Im fith prestige you dirty cunt''

hahaha I enjoy winding people up but this is class.

Moskit

:rodigan:
The best ones in Hanoi on Black Ops, but I couldn't fucking find it...

Matey hits a level of rage that I am convinced led to him spontaneously combusting at the end of the match.

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist

mass gangbang on villa ya hear.

No idea how hard it was to convince randoms to come join us on the bed seen.

lol
xD

You on ps3? add me up or anyone on ps3 for that matter: mr--majestic

Me and Controller are always annoying heads on SnD, if there are cocky english/yanks with headsets all we try to do is try and trap them in corners and listen to them kicking off, so funny.

I'm loving ninja defusing atm, lie down next to a bomb and cook and hold a decoy nade as it looks as if your dead, once they've planted it launch the decoy nade and go straight in for the defuse. Only works with ghost pro tho.

Next time i do it il theatre it and post it here. i have got a clip of me doing it but its over 30secs long so cant render it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
lol
xD

You on ps3? add me up or anyone on ps3 for that matter: mr--majestic

Me and Controller are always annoying heads on SnD, if there are cocky english/yanks with headsets all we try to do is try and trap them in corners and listen to them kicking off, so funny.

I'm loving ninja defusing atm, lie down next to a bomb and cook and hold a decoy nade as it looks as if your dead, once they've planted it launch the decoy nade and go straight in for the defuse. Only works with ghost pro tho.

Next time i do it il theatre it and post it here. i have got a clip of me doing it but its over 30secs long so cant render it.

i am indeed.
I'll add you up once i get my new PS3 this/next week. Be warned though, when i do play COD, it's never pretty :teeth:

Top Bottom