How to add VST/MIDI tracks in Cubase 5

bullets12

hey people. I'm new to the forum! Also a production noob. just got Cubase 5, and am struggling to add VST tracks to the blank project. I right click and select "Add Instrument track", and after I select the VST I want from the dropdown menu, there is no confirmation button or anything to choose from except the "x" button, so I can't go past that stage. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Sorry for the noobish question! Thanks in advance.

"Also a production noob. just got Cubase 5"

That sentence is a tough one.

Look at the tutorial for cubase 5 on dvd, if you don't know how to add a vst track or midi track then you don't know the basics also. It's a simple right click and a few clicks but I want you to figure it out and other things about cubase

"Also a production noob. just got Cubase 5"

That sentence is a tough one.

Look at the tutorial for cubase 5 on dvd, if you don't know how to add a vst track or midi track then you don't know the basics also. It's a simple right click and a few clicks but I want you to figure it out and other things about cubase

This is what stumps me:

nexx.png

I can select the instrument after right clicking "Add Instrument track", but cannot get past this box.

2hdmeiw.jpg

I'm an ass, I thought you were clueless my bad.

I would suggest highlighting where the buttons should be or pressing right on the keyboard then enter.

Back
Top Bottom