How the hell to mix Loadstar - Link to the past ?????

Mongala

Ive seriously been going at it now trying mix this tune into another and it just WILL NOT WORK.

What the hell is the tempo of this track ?? And i swear the into is like 1 BPM more than after it drops and durring the buildup before the drop i feel like it gradually increases from like 174 to 175 ?

Does anyone else have trouble mixing this tune. Im seriously going crazy. I even tried beat gridding it in traktor and i got nothing.

not sure on the BPM think its prob 175... i find it pretty easy to match tbh, got some clear hats throughout the intro, then kicks/snares before the drop. 48 bar intro.
just practise your bet matching mate :) you'll get it

I got it on mp3. Vinyl of it should be here soon though. I can beatmatch the intro then as soon as the break hits before the drop everything just goes out of whack. then i can beatmatch again after the drop but at a different bpm.

And it wont set a steady beatgrid through the track like all my others. maybe i got a bad mp3. idk.

maybe theres something up with your copy, I've got a mp3 of it an find it piss easy to mix

You should mix it with a darker tune. what you trying to mix it with? its easy once you get the snares in time.

is this an illegally downloaded mp3? cos if so then its likely someone has recorded from the vinyl which would explain the slight differences in tempo... wont say anythin cos u have already said uve ordered the vinyl copy. however if this is not the case then no, easy to mix with and the tempo doesnt change.

upload the mp3 you have to youtube so we can see if it sounds any different?
it really isn't hard to mix though...
some songs sound like they change speed a bit or have vague intros but LTTP is really clear imo

Yeah is it a shnide mp3 or legit? I wont start a witch hunt or nought ;) but maybe its been pitched up on purpose?!?

Personally I'd say it's one of the easiest songs I have to mix, think there's loads of stuff it mixes really nicely out of...straight off the bat, I tried it out of Deception yesterday and it sounded pretty decent.

Deffo a ripped copy if the bpm changes! People do this regularly when uploading full tracks illegally as to only be used to listen to not to mix with.. My retard mate did this years ago with OS Power of Rah remix and then cut it vinyl well before it came out at a massive cost and couldnt mix it hahahaa!!

but if you were clever you could always warp it back to shape but thats wrong so buy the track ;)

This is all assuming you didnt buy it btw!

got my vinyl in today. works fine. and suck my hairy balls. ive been mixing for years. and can beatmatch perfectly fine. If beatmatching was the case. I would of said ALL tunes not one specific song. retards. peace out dnb forums. though i might post up a bit.

Didnt realize this forum was full of egotistical pricks. At least a couple people provided some constructive opinions on what it might of been. AND HELL YES I ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED A DIGITAL FORMAT OF THE SONG. AFTER BUYING THE FUCKIN $14.00 12" SHIPPED FROM THE UK TO THE US. SO SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS AGAIN.

YOU WOULD OF DONE THE SAME. Fuck waiting a month for shipping from the uk to the us. I downloaded a digital version until my vinyl came. Go cry to loadstar about it. Im sure they will be VERRY upset with me.

Deffo a ripped copy if the bpm changes! People do this regularly when uploading full tracks illegally as to only be used to listen to not to mix with.. My retard mate did this years ago with OS Power of Rah remix and then cut it vinyl well before it came out at a massive cost and couldnt mix it hahahaa!!

but if you were clever you could always warp it back to shape but thats wrong so buy the track ;)

This is all assuming you didnt buy it btw!

Do people actually do that, I had heard such tales but never actually found an example of a tune like it that had it's bpm tampered with, would solve a lot of piracy problems if that was common knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom