How The Fuck Did I Miss This?

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?94243-Yeah-I-know-you-hate-these-threads-but.....

I was using to search function to find something and found this instead. Must have given up on this thread after a bit but I get slammed in it for no reason really. It's closed now so I can't quote what I want to quote but go to page 4 to the 50th post. I actually got cited as a 'regular' on here when I hadn't really been a member here for that long. Kinda proud actually. Fucking Jameted_12.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
thats thread shows knob eds on here in their true colour...its snowballs out of control and everyone takes a bite. stupid, great read tho...peas.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
k'in ell, jus read the 50th post and i am involved hahahah..never been to piggy faces, nor have i ever been to RAM, nor do i own a sabre CD, and i dot think any dnb these days is really innovative...wicked.

dont give out any greif on here nor do i slate anyones musical tastes cos i dont like it...this is probably the first comment i have ever wrote kickin off at some one...but your funny and i hope you wake up during open heart surgery.

but i will agree some folk on here do like to shoot down noobs at any given opportunity
well read more and theirs my reply, i resent my last statement.

and mansell i did not say u had a piggy face, he did....so dont get eggy. i jus copied a statment... cheers x

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
haha yea its me!
i could of made a thread but i would of ended up full of random shit so i thought nah!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is big thread. big adult men speak in it on important matter. live on mountain top, have many wife.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I think Jamted is the same supertroll that goes under the names ni99er, pakistain, too many to mention