How The Foook Do You Mix Konflict - Messiah???????

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist

no snare? no anything in the intro. fuckery

or should i just stick to using it as an intro tune?

Last edited by a moderator:
if u make sure its as closely beat matched as poss before chucking it in, you can mix the into fine.
or cue it from the drop.

I always make sure the pads are pretty much matched to the tune im playing it into, then filter out the other tune before it gets to the mayan chant bit

seemples

Just cue up using the beats off the drop, get it perfect, then roberts your fathers brother...

The trick comes with introing with it & doubling something else into it on the drop.

Practice doe.

I got two impossible ones i've only pulled off perfectly a few times both right from the intro with this & To Shape The Future Remix, & this & Metropolis.

When it works its godlike.

Just cue up using the beats off the drop, get it perfect, then roberts your fathers brother...

The trick comes with introing with it & doubling something else into it on the drop.

Practice doe.

I got two impossible ones i've only pulled off perfectly a few times both right from the intro with this & To Shape The Future Remix, & this & Metropolis.

When it works its godlike.

Double droppiing something with it is pretty easy though no? I do a mix with it and Titan so i just run Titan for 16 bars on the 16 bars of drums from Messiah and boom....mix murder

Na na, I mean, if you look at the intros from all of those tunes, there is very little on them in the way of percussion to allow you to beatmatch...

In fact, there is pretty much fuck all, unless you're pre-pitching the mix, you have to rely on your knowledge of the pads/atmospherics etc to cue the mix & successfully double drop it with both beats/drops kicking in at the same time...

I'm talking right from the t.o.p... & in some cases with the aforementioned tunes like 8 bars in to match messiah...

ah man, i've wondered what this tune was called... was the intro tune on the first dnb tape i ever had!

yes, yes i am

gtfo.jpg

Surely this is just common knowledge of how you mix every tune No!? or am i just the greatest? ... practice dude... forums wont help u on the Big Stage... unless u have an app on ur iphone while your doin the last 2 hour set @ fabric True Playaz & u stop half way thru to ask a forum member how to mix? LOL!... Keep on pushing Dude! ;)

Surely this is just common knowledge of how you mix every tune No!? or am i just the greatest? ... practice dude... forums wont help u on the Big Stage... unless u have an app on ur iphone while your doin the last 2 hour set @ fabric True Playaz & u stop half way thru to ask a forum member how to mix? LOL!... Keep on pushing Dude! ;)

That

yeh i can see how strange this mustve sounded but i was baffled at the time intent on trying to mix the pads.....

and i know youre only trying to help, but patronise me like that again and ill find out where you live and feed you your liver

:teeth:

no, seriously

Back
Top Bottom