HOW THE F***!!!!

coz debs is fucking swish

you will never hear anything like it anywhere

soundcloud whoring you know.. add 2000 people collect everyone who follows you back and then delete all and add another 2000 and so on.. thats what you do if followers is your thing!! but i see some amazing producers with just 100 followers and they are better than a lot of people with thousands.. i guess people are in it for different reasons ! textbook error to think that how many followers you have means how good your music is though mate!! dont worry about them

Bunch of internet pervs thinking they can get some online poontang hittin the follow button?

Post some saucy pics of you spinning some tunes, sure to up your following! :lol:

On a more serious note, I listened to her Liquid "Remix" thing or whatever. I'm not quite sure what she is doing!? Looping and then scratching and speeding it up a bit? :lol: One comment actually said it was innovative...

just listening, scrap my last post. that ..is truly awe inspiring

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

i feel sick

dont know my friend, either our good friend debz mc has a lot of time for trolling or this is seriay, reallyously

HAHAHAHA when slow down drops around 9 mins

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

HAHAHAHA when slow down drops around 9 mins

You listened in to 9 minutes of that?
I think just shows how open the whole sound cloud thing is open to abuse. she has loads of comments about "great mix debs" and all this bullshit when those people blantly havent even to listened to the tracks. I think there's more to life than worrying about people like debbie 29 all the other losers out there fishing for comments on sound cloud. To be honest i'd rather have 10 followers that like my music than load fakers cos in the end who gives a shit?

i assure you debbie is for real and really enjoys what she does

not sure what the echo speed banger remix is about tho

You listened in to 9 minutes of that?
I think just shows how open the whole sound cloud thing is open to abuse. she has loads of comments about "great mix debs" and all this bullshit when those people blantly havent even to listened to the tracks. I think there's more to life than worrying about people like debbie 29 all the other losers out there fishing for comments on sound cloud. To be honest i'd rather have 10 followers that like my music than load fakers cos in the end who gives a shit?

i took it seriously for a minute then i realized what was going on. Debz has serious connections.

Probably learnt to beat match from this chick

Screen_shot_2012_02_01_at_23_58_13.png

Seriously best tune I've ever ever heard.

Honestly, If this Is what's bangin in Austrailia in the Dance Music scene at the moment then fuck the UK. I'm packing my bags and taking my music else where.

To be fair, she's got more gut's than me...I would'nt be seen dead laying down some sick fucking MC riddims on my tracks.

______

Although this track just had me and my flatmate in stiches..."Let's have a bbq, It'd be, such a joy! such a joy! such a joy to have that bbq!"

I think this could go viral ya'kno fletch.

Last edited:
That BBQ Gangsta track is off the hook!!! I think she could be off her trolley :D

Seriously best tune I've ever ever heard.

Honestly, If this Is what's bangin in Austrailia in the Dance Music scene at the moment then fuck the UK. I'm packing my bags and taking my music else where.

To be fair, she's got more gut's than me...I would'nt be seen dead laying down some sick fucking MC riddims on my tracks.

______

Although this track just had me and my flatmate in stiches..."Let's have a bbq, It'd be, such a joy! such a joy! such a joy to have that bbq!"

I think this could go viral ya'kno fletch.

MEGA LOLZ at this!! If she is serious then fair play for trying but if its a joke then they must have been in stitches uploading this shit hhahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom