How often....

Never. I'm too l33t so I only rave in my bedroom with the blacklight on.

Few.. Black Swan in Bristol is always good.. to be honest all those random one nation vinyl slammin 80 djs 6 areans stuff just isnt my cuppa tea.. much rather go somewhere with better tunes and more interesting music..plus (in know its a bit of a cliche ..but..) id rather have no mc's .... good music doesnt need em.. simple

Last edited:
I go once a month. I love raving in brum good place, i live in Kent and travel to brum it's mission but its worth it. Love Raveology. While we sorta on subject whats's everyones favourite venue? I like Q Club.

I go once a month. I love raving in brum good place, i live in Kent and travel to brum it's mission but its worth it. Love Raveology. While we sorta on subject whats's everyones favourite venue? I like Q Club.

Go raving about 3 times a month. But I'm going less and less recently becuause like someone else said I dont like going to those chav pits that Slammin' Vinyl or One Nation put on. Breakin Science and all that just aint for me, always have terrible soundsystems and the vibe is total waste. Very picky about venues and line-up recently. As I'm from London I usually go to Hospitality @ Heaven, Fabric Nights or The End (RAM, Shougn, Reneagde Hardware) which is the best club in the UK...IMO.

I do like Birmz but If I had a choice I'd move around abit but thats just bcuz its my town and iv been doin it ere 4 yrz.

Back
Top Bottom