how often do u blaze?

how often do u blaze?

• Total voters

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
most people do on this forum, daily smokers. i smoke weed every day, i have since i was 14. lately ive been a bit broke n theirs been days when i havent had a spliff. their the worst, cant sleep without a spliff. this thread just cost me a tenner. off to get a ten cheeze.

used to smoke at least a 10 a day, usually a 8th. always highgrade aswell.

gave it up for a couple months now i just have a casual smoke about once or twice a week and feel alot better for it.

fiendin for bud is not the 1

most people do on this forum, daily smokers. i smoke weed every day, i have since i was 14. lately ive been a bit broke n theirs been days when i havent had a spliff. their the worst, cant sleep without a spliff. this thread just cost me a tenner. off to get a ten cheeze.
not being able to sleep/eat if i wasnt mash up was pretty awful

Jacomelli

J4COM3LL1
VIP Junglist
used to sell it when i was 15, so smoked it everyday. then i got a job and stopped. i havent bought a bit of skunk for about 2/3 years.. i only smoke it when ppl offer it to me.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Only on occasions.. now.

used to be bang on it everyday but decided it was time to give it up, its hittin me hard and im stressed and agitated but i'm sure its only a matter of time til it's all good!

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
This.

Me & Scotty haven't got Mums, so we share yours.

Pulling buckets out of her bucket is real.

Tell your Mum shes a greazy road guy right about now.
I'm suprised you rose to the challenge when scotty challenged you to drink the 'bongwater'

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
used to sell it when i was 15, so smoked it everyday. then i got a job and stopped. i havent bought a bit of skunk for about 2/3 years.. i only smoke it when ppl offer it to me.
tight arse hahahaha..

me and me mate knock it out so its always there, i never jus spoke in the day cos i am bored, only boring people get bored..

i will normally roll a joint before i go bed jus to get me off, or if i have been up for ages on a binge and i have to sleep, smoke a bud bomb and wake up with braindamage...all in the name of goin to bed.

but dont get me wrong, i am not an out n out smoker, i can do with out it no worries.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I only blaze when the missus is at work which is every Wednesday and Saturday night assuming I actually have some weed in my possession. I only have 1 joint a night as well. I bought an eighth 2 weeks ago and I'm down to my last joint now.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Joey, you headed to the next platoon?
yeah mate i am gonna head up there, its me birthday n all so i am gonna go nuts,

i am playin there november 15th for the 5th birthday dressed as a superhero??? i dunno bout that but i am polishing me banana man outfit.