Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Honestly. How often are you drunk, and no splitting hairs now any type of drunk is drunk you get me.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I guess mine goes from 1+ per month, so I voted 4 :teeth:

I drink almost every weekend and sometimes daily! But rarely to get completely drunk!

k-tipper

wen i wake up i have a nip then at break time at work 10oclock i have another nip,then come lunchtime i have 5 pints in a hour drive back to work , then when i finish work generally stay in the pub until closing time. then sleep then start the same process again but on saturday and sundays i drink from 2 in the afternoon onwards

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
k-tipper said:
wen i wake up i have a nip then at break time at work 10oclock i have another nip,then come lunchtime i have 5 pints in a hour drive back to work , then when i finish work generally stay in the pub until closing time. then sleep then start the same process again but on saturday and sundays i drink from 2 in the afternoon onwards
sounds like you're having a blast dude! :teeth:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i don't really get that pissed any more as i'm driving my car a lot. i have one pint a day but thats it. . . man i wana go get wasted now.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Depends on how you define drunk...

As in bad hangover, then twice/three times a month. As in happy & high, then maybe twice a week. Don't really drink during the week unless I'm seeing friends and I never drink by myself. Ever.

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
Always have a drink at work,

Rarely at home on my own though,

Go out and get properly messed up once or twice a month,

& go to the pub once or twice a week

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
I used to drink at work all the time - running a nightclub makes it a bit too easy...

i'd go in in the morning - 9:10AM double voddy red bull

Another double voddy for lunch

Maybe 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

And then if i was working in the evening too, half a dozen beers...

I don't work there anymore though :sadbana:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
I have to drink myself silly once a week at minimum. Come weekend, come hangover.

Wednesday is a good day to get drunk. In Finland it has a nickname "vice saturday". So tuesday would be the replacement for friday... too many days you can drink actually...

Last edited:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
kama said:
I have to drink myself silly once a week at minimum. Come weekend, come hangover.

Wednesday is a good day to get drunk. In Finland it has a nickname "vice saturday". So tuesday would be the replacement for friday... too many days you can drink actually...
Mwahaha, my friends call Wednesday 'the little weekend', so Tuesday is the 'little Friday'.