how noisia got their name.

Yeah but how the fuck do you pronounce it?

Noh-see-ya?
Noise-ee-ya?
Noi-she-ya?

It's not in the dictionary....

well combine the two words.... noise and asia.... noi-sia

their label only came out after they did.... they got the name for their lable from the word NOISIA

"Noisia have begun their own record label entitled Vision Recordings"

quoted from their myspace.

How could you name yourself after something when it came out after you did????

Thats like me callin myself chicken and saying actually... no..... that little feathery animal named itself after me!

they took their name from the word then called their label that. i didn't say they named themselves after their label.

unless by magic they were called noisia and then realised that if you turned it 180 degrees it made the word vision*

"Noisia is a gheyy pop band based in the Netherlands.

Abba - Knowing You, Knowing Me (Noisia remix).mp3" <--- quoted from the same site as the Noisia name explanation is on.

HAHAHAHA!!! Do you rekon that this is the true colors of the Noisia that we know??? hahahaha.... a gay pop band! hahahaha. I rekon it is....... or maybe... the truth is...... that they named themselves after the gay pop band??????....... and tried to cover it up coz it doesnt sound as cool as having yourself named after the word Vision turned 180 degrees???????

hmmmmmmmm...... hahahahaa

well, seeing as they make house and breaks and evreything in between and they remixed annie lennox and fucking moby, i would say there's a pretty good chance it's them.

I'm sure i'v read in a magazine interview with noisia that that's how they got their name. They saw vision upsidedown. Either way, its pretty cool.

i love their logo and visual side of them

and
noisiavisionex7.jpg

i'm sure they planned it from the beginning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom