how much would you ask for 270 vinyls

knottyboy

toying with the idea of selling my decks and vinyl. if i did, how much could i get for 270 vinyl - how much would you be asking? collection has all the big hits from: c&s, clipz, die, dillinja, g dub, OS, hazrad, mampi, pendulum, ram, subfocus, taxman and tc. plus loads more by lomax, culture shock, zinc, jaydan, pleasure, xample and zen. including rare pieces bc - planet dust (original), the 9 and true romance, dillinja - fluid, style baby, ER&O - alien girl, g dub - sexy beast, krust - follow da vision, ra (original).

let me introduce u to www.discogs.com

have a look on discogs. some of the tunes u mentioned will be worth something, see what they are on sale for and what they have been selling for ans sell accordingly.
some of the tunes u got wont be worth a cats poo and its probable that nobody will want them at any price.
if u can take ur time to sell them i recomend listing on discogs for the ones that are worth more than £2 or so.
After u have listed the most desirable tunes u can sell the rest as bulk on ebay or at one of the music & video exchange shops.
failing that take up smarty's offer on the wearthers originals because one day u might be a grandad and these are essential tools for grooming young boys.

also pls sell me ur copy of test#2 for £2.50 in exchange for the above knowledge.

a quick look on ebay would suggest between 200-250, thats what others are up for (although not being bidded on). i may sell some of the rarer bits separately. im still undecided at the mo anyway, just weighing up my options, seeing how much i could get.

id sell them for £540 thats £2 a vinyl, might not seem fair but at least thats half a G for your bad self

got no chance of gettin anywhere near that if he sold in bulk

pretty much anything from the last 10 years that was a "big" tune wont sell for much as there are allready tons of copys floating around - these tunes were pressed in thier tens of thousands and some are even still being pressed

raritys from the last decade are few and far between and not a lot of dnb vinyl from this era reaches good 2nd hand prices if you check the " median price " on dicogs it will show you what the average selling price for that release form the last 12 months will be

pre 2000's stuff sells ok but again its dependant on what it is

from the stuff u mention even things like the 9 and planet dust ull be lucky to get a fiver for , alien girl sells for between 10 and 20 quid so u might get lucky on that

alot of the artists u mentioned dont even have a vinyl collectors market following yet

double all of the above with the fact that the vinyl market is dead at the min i would say you would be lucky to hit 150 on all that if you sold as a job lot and might hit 250 - 350 if your lucky selling it sepereately but it will take time

i listed just under 400 classic from 98 to present day on discogs over 2 months ago and have sold roughly 100 of them so far so trust me its a slow game lol

the best selling stuff has been all the techy shit stuff like moving shadow, freak , renegade hardware sells really fast

p.s quick spam for my discogs sale hahaha:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=vapourdj

got no chance of gettin anywhere near that if he sold in bulk

pretty much anything from the last 10 years that was a "big" tune wont sell for much as there are allready tons of copys floating around - these tunes were pressed in thier tens of thousands and some are even still being pressed

raritys from the last decade are few and far between and not a lot of dnb vinyl from this era reaches good 2nd hand prices if you check the " median price " on dicogs it will show you what the average selling price for that release form the last 12 months will be

pre 2000's stuff sells ok but again its dependant on what it is

from the stuff u mention even things like the 9 and planet dust ull be lucky to get a fiver for , alien girl sells for between 10 and 20 quid so u might get lucky on that

alot of the artists u mentioned dont even have a vinyl collectors market following yet

double all of the above with the fact that the vinyl market is dead at the min i would say you would be lucky to hit 150 on all that if you sold as a job lot and might hit 250 - 350 if your lucky selling it sepereately but it will take time

i listed just under 400 classic from 98 to present day on discogs over 2 months ago and have sold roughly 100 of them so far so trust me its a slow game lol

the best selling stuff has been all the techy shit stuff like moving shadow, freak , renegade hardware sells really fast

p.s quick spam for my discogs sale hahaha:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=vapourdj

Put an order in mate!

best thing you can do is hope a freind or someone you know wants to start djing and sell the lot to said person

Back
Top Bottom