how much is my vinyl collection worth?

go on to discogs and see how much each piece is selling for.. Vinyl has lost alot of its worth now thanks to the whole mp3 generation. There still are afew bits and bobs that can fetch some cash (depending on condition etc).

go on to discogs and see how much each piece is selling for.. Vinyl has lost alot of its worth now thanks to the whole mp3 generation. There still are afew bits and bobs that can fetch some cash (depending on condition etc).

cheers djad, i have bin on discogs and tbh some of the stuff ive got isnt fetching what i thought they would, but like you said with the mp3s bin so cheep the you can see why people startin out would pick them over vinyl

cheers djad, i have bin on discogs and tbh some of the stuff ive got isnt fetching what i thought they would, but like you said with the mp3s bin so cheep the you can see why people startin out would pick them over vinyl

I my eyes there is no choice between vinyl and mp3.. Its vinyl all the way. I was lookoing for records that id missed etc and thought that i would have to pay a fortune but then realised how cheap things have got. i bought proton pack by cern in mint cond on promo for undera fiver. If you have FRIDAY -CAPONE or ALIENGIRL/CUTSLO(rmx) - OPTICAL both these vinyls can make you some cash but apart from that your looking at a couple of quid. It turns out they are only worth as much as ppl are will to pay for them. Shame really but atleast i can afford the hidious amount of vinyl i buy every week.

Maybe you should post up in this forum what your selling and see what interest you get - but ppl will look at discogs to see value before making you an offer.. All the best anyway.

I my eyes there is no choice between vinyl and mp3.. Its vinyl all the way. I was lookoing for records that id missed etc and thought that i would have to pay a fortune but then realised how cheap things have got. i bought proton pack by cern in mint cond on promo for undera fiver. If you have FRIDAY -CAPONE or ALIENGIRL/CUTSLO(rmx) - OPTICAL both these vinyls can make you some cash but apart from that your looking at a couple of quid. It turns out they are only worth as much as ppl are will to pay for them. Shame really but atleast i can afford the hidious amount of vinyl i buy every week.

Maybe you should post up in this forum what your selling and see what interest you get - but ppl will look at discogs to see value before making you an offer.. All the best anyway.

sorry mate you have the wrong end of the stick, im not sellin my tunes i was just wondering what they were worth,it would take an age to post them all up but all the classics are there from 94 onwards.
just board on a sunday mornin so i started this thread:)

sorry mate you have the wrong end of the stick, im not sellin my tunes i was just wondering what they were worth,it would take an age to post them all up but all the classics are there from 94 onwards.
just board on a sunday mornin so i started this thread:)

Nah man its all good.. I was board on a sunday so i read your thread. Peace out crazy bro..

we need details for answers buddy its the way it works

but if you want a guess is say naf all :teeth:

Nah man its all good.. I was board on a sunday so i read your thread. Peace out crazy bro..

im glad you were as board as me!!

ive got some spare time tomorrow after work il post some up and if any of you peeps can shed any light that would be cool

ez

Back
Top Bottom