how much do you think id get for this lot?

lol no mate want to sell em whole,as im leaving the world of vinyl unfortunatly,as i have no room for vinyl any more and just cant afford it,i want the pioneer cdj'1000's.

well i will end up selling it but i need to convert it all to cd as there are quite a lot of rare tunes in there,i just trying to get an idea of what people think on pricing i might sell the decks seperatly and the vinyl individually as ill prob get more for them.

this brings a tear to my eye :'(

not to keen myself but i baught 4 records last week,and found a site selling each track for around £1.40 when i pay over a fiver for 1 record just to have that on vinyl!just makes no sense anymore,plus i can fit that collection of mine into a cd wallet which takes no room at all,vinyl will overun my house and the misses wont have anymore record shelves around!

Last edited:
the technics mixer is quite pricey new, due to the gold plating on the eqs. Depends what kind of condition everything is in I s'pose.

the technics mixer is quite pricey new, due to the gold plating on the eqs. Depends what kind of condition everything is in I s'pose.

well the only prob on the mixer is the low knob crackles when turned sometimes,goes with cleaning fluid but would go altogether if taken to a shop to look at decks are fine other than need a wipe over.

decks and mixer prolly £300 or there abouts.

more than that. more like 450 at least. easily get two hundred for each turntable on ebay. no idea about the mixer though.

how about £30 for the dust covers? just sell the decks without, let the next guy worry about it

1210's are going for less than you may think, I'd say 300-350 is a fair price for the decks & mixer.

Back
Top Bottom