How much do you spend...

£100 a week? Thats ridiculous how can you even have the room for all of them? I find keeping it at 5 maximum ensures good quality control, buy little and often is the best way imo. I tend to buy 5-10 a month at the minute

£100 a week? Thats ridiculous how can you even have the room for all of them? I find keeping it at 5 maximum ensures good quality control, buy little and often is the best way imo. I tend to buy 5-10 a month at the minute

lol Matty I have just about enough room mate! There has been some must buy stuff lately though

There aren't that many tunes worth buying on a weekly basis Whitty. You must have tons of shit in your collection.

Dude that's over 5 grand a year. That's mad. Buy serato. Think of the money you'd save. You could invest it. Donate it to a charity. Start a scientific research project. Hire a midget to follow you around dressed as an elf for all of december. Hire a group of midgets for a day, dress them up in velcro suits and throw them at a giant dartboard. The possibilities are endless.

Dude that's over 5 grand a year. That's mad. Buy serato. Think of the money you'd save. You could invest it. Donate it to a charity. Start a scientific research project. Hire a midget to follow you around dressed as an elf for all of december. Hire a group of midgets for a day, dress them up in velcro suits and throw them at a giant dartboard. The possibilities are endless.

LOL RJ too true. I love my wax. Thinking about it next year though, seriously. How much is serato ya know?

Most of the time theres only one or two releases worth buying if that, let alone £100 worth if 'must' buy stuff.

Well done on single handedly keeping the vinyl scene alive.

Mate in a few years you aren't going to want to touch 90% of your records. Join the digi train and whizz through the genres like you're Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys. It's great fun.

You must have many skips worth of absolute dross then surely. You thought about turning them into wall clocks?

Vinyl-wall-clock-design-4399.jpg

here i was thinking.. "shit... What a waste of money!"

Well done on single handedly keeping the vinyl scene alive.

But then... hm, maybe your junkie-like-vinyl-binge has its own merit??? Rather you than me, anyway.

here i was thinking.. "shit... What a waste of money!"

But then... hm, maybe your junkie-like-vinyl-binge has its own merit??? Rather you than me, anyway.

lol, vinyl will prob die down a bit next year anyway, so won't be spending anywhere near a ton a month!

Back
Top Bottom