How much do you spend...

Matty28

VIP Junglist
£100 a week? Thats ridiculous how can you even have the room for all of them? I find keeping it at 5 maximum ensures good quality control, buy little and often is the best way imo. I tend to buy 5-10 a month at the minute

Mr_Whitty

£100 a week? Thats ridiculous how can you even have the room for all of them? I find keeping it at 5 maximum ensures good quality control, buy little and often is the best way imo. I tend to buy 5-10 a month at the minute
lol Matty I have just about enough room mate! There has been some must buy stuff lately though

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
Dude that's over 5 grand a year. That's mad. Buy serato. Think of the money you'd save. You could invest it. Donate it to a charity. Start a scientific research project. Hire a midget to follow you around dressed as an elf for all of december. Hire a group of midgets for a day, dress them up in velcro suits and throw them at a giant dartboard. The possibilities are endless.

Mr_Whitty

Dude that's over 5 grand a year. That's mad. Buy serato. Think of the money you'd save. You could invest it. Donate it to a charity. Start a scientific research project. Hire a midget to follow you around dressed as an elf for all of december. Hire a group of midgets for a day, dress them up in velcro suits and throw them at a giant dartboard. The possibilities are endless.
LOL RJ too true. I love my wax. Thinking about it next year though, seriously. How much is serato ya know?

Matty28

VIP Junglist
Most of the time theres only one or two releases worth buying if that, let alone £100 worth if 'must' buy stuff.

Well done on single handedly keeping the vinyl scene alive.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Mate in a few years you aren't going to want to touch 90% of your records. Join the digi train and whizz through the genres like you're Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys. It's great fun.