how much do you practice per day?

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist
What would you say your skill level is on the decks and how often do you practice?

I get at least one hour in per day. And I consider myself a beginner about to get intermediate status. Far from an expert but, not in the pots and pans stage either.

Watch your ears danson. Listening to music everyday especially at a loud pitch can seriously damage them. You don't want tinnitus.

Also for producers that keep stopping and starting the music that can be even more damaging.

Now we've got the safety out the way danson you are intermediate I've listened to your mixes.

What would you say your skill level is on the decks

It´s not objective to rate myself. I can play 3 decks no problem, I can play 2 hours solo set without any obvious mistakes. The most I played nonstop was 4 hours b2b set and there were some mistakes but nothing which would ruin the flow of set....
What would you say your skill level is on the decks and how often do you practice?

Well trust me or not, but not at all nowadays. When I started I was playing everyday at home for almost year, before I even had the courage to play in front of people. Now, I can´t force myself to play at home especially because I have very limited free time and I prefer to spend it producing my tunes and I simply don´t enjoy it, therefore I suck really bad when I play home :D

practice what. kendo? kendo is shit, ill have you know.

but seriously i dont practice at all, havent made a tune in a very long time now. granted, ive been hospitalized since late last year in foreign country. could be why, but these things are complicated.

i have tinnitus from many years of clubbing and producing tunes but whats more is, i listen to pretty loud music constantly in my earbuds. i do try to be responsible with it but i fear its too loud anyway.

Back
Top Bottom