How much can you handle your drugs?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by oddy, Nov 10, 2007.

1. oddy

oddy MC TRIGGA IS ROWDEE!

i think i can handle drugs better than booze these days its ridic....

just wondering what other people get up too at raves??

for example what you get up 2 when raving coke/pills/mdma/ket...

n how much dollar u spend at a rave??

just bored at work and thought it be funny to ask haha

peace

:towelie:

2. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Your proof that taking drugs really stunts your imagination. Who really cares if you can take loads of whatever. I mean f@ck me does that make you big and clever ? More likely fucked and unhealthy.
    I prefer matial arts and sports to drugs ...and the odd beer and a good shag.
    I wouldn't judge you fort enjoying yourself, but ..... we're all the same in this here forum ya get me, and once you've seen one "I take drugs thread" you have seen them all, unless you're gonna tell us how you ended up so fucked you woke up in the the chimps enclosure at teh zoo with a chimps cock in your mouth I ain't really bovvered ...and if you did I would be bovvered cos that would be wrong :rowley:

3. alz

alz compress to impress

i love it when the health freaks get all shirty as soon as the word drug is mentioned, the guy was simply curious, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have replied and i'd have saved myself 30seconds, and slight bordem.

Anyway, I'll do a half g of mdma (£15) or a couple of pills (£2), and I won't do it often, so i don't build a tolerance to it, that way I have more fun when its a really good event, rather than good times at lots of them, plus if you look at photos of yourself on a g of md's thats enough to put you off for a while.

4. SWOOF

SWOOF I've been naughty, I'm banned

THAS SUM FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!!LOL

WEN I GOES RAVIN I JUST TAKE BOUT HALF OZ OV GREEN AND DRINK BEAR VODKA..OCCASIONALLY GET THE SCARFACE.....DONT LIKE THE FEELIN OV BEIN OFF MY TWAT AND GETTIN ROWDY ANYMO...LOL

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Next thread should be, how much coke can you do (btw no matter what you boast, Richard Pryor and John Belushi have done more) and the one after that, how much smack can you do? (BTW Sid Vicious wins that one).

I really didn't think anybody was stupid enough to boast about taking a shitload of drugs.

I am not being judgmental on taking drugs, I'm for the legalisation of most substances, but if you're taking them, don't take TOO much and don't fucking boast about how stupid you are. If you take 20 pills at a rave, then you're an idiot who spent his money on paracetamol.

Quantity does not equal quality.

Two beers on the top of a mountain glacier on a sunny day or at a beach with a full moon are a hundred times better than six crap pills and a bottle of vodka at a rave in a stinking basement.

I think the forum needs a Logikz signal - he does plenty but he has a good time.

6. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

You didn't understand what Stedfast was on about.

I can understand your attitude, seems healthy and the photos bit is absolutely true!

7. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

TRuesay Dustek...what I'm saying is Its another how much can you take thread.BORING . Tell us how you woke up in someones house with them asking you who the hell you are and how the hell you got there, and that they are calling the police if you don't leave like what happened to me ... not sure if I will ever understand how I got there... now that is interesting...buit if it was the chimps dick in your mouth you woke up with, keep a lock on that shit heh :finger:

8. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I NORMALLY DO ABOUT 6 LEMSIPS EVERY WEEKEND
    SOMETIMES I'LL GET BANG ON THE COUGH MIXTURE AS WELL
    BUT IF I GET DROWSY I USUALLY KILL SOMEONE IN THE TOILETS AND SUCK ON THEIR ADRENILINE GLANDS
    THEN I LIKE TO WIND DOWN AFTER A NIGHT WITH SOME MILD ANTIBIOTICS AND A PACKET OF SNUFF, AND SNEEZE MYSELF TO SLEEP

9. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

lmao!:rofl::rofl:

10. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I'm pretty sure that Logikz has the best stories of that type of any forum member outside of prison - and I mean that in a good way. If I wanted to get hammered in the Dam, I'd take Logikz, Stedfast and Mesh along. Coshh is too young, hehe :)

11. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Yessh, but he might shave his hair off...

Drugs stories are boring, unless it's your own story, & then it's usually very boring to everyone but you...

"You had to be there, it was such a laugh!" etc...

:rowley:

12. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

So true!

how many times ive had to sit through that bollocks...

When i go to Westfest i do 100 pills and a 20g of coke and stick smack in my arse... etc etc

to be honest i enjoy going out much more since i knocked all that on the head. A Few good beers and a couple of brandys and im all good!..athough Glade festival usualy involved a bit of indulgence..ahem!
    Its not about being a health freek its just gets a bit sad when you see people in their late twentys gurning their tits off in a club

The though of doing pills now fills me with dread.

One thing im damn sure of though, you are mistaken if you think you can handle drugs better than beer...the effects are much worse. And if you are taking so much that your tolerance makes you think you can handle it better (how do you actually compare the two??) then mate you need to check yourself!..thats drug abuse.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  13. MontanaFX

MontanaFX To let your high Arrive

I kinda agree. Your late teens to early twenties is the time to be having fun while on pillz. But once your past it, YOUR PAST IT. You start to realize what overall effect they are having on your body. I am not against them, I wouldn't touch 1 now tho. Each 2 there own.

14. SWOOF

SWOOF I've been naughty, I'm banned

15. MontanaFX

MontanaFX To let your high Arrive

LOL. Mashup. That brea's flow's are sick

Seriously tho, Shabba or Hyper D smash it while pilling.o_O
    But in the long run its going to kill you or fuck with ur head.

16. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Killed Stevie or so they say...

17. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

A few beers for me is all i'll say, some friends have come round.
    One of them has been up for 3 days(coke,acid,speed and copious amounts of vodka no doubt), is due to start a 12 hour night shift and all that. :confused:
    Don't see the point, that's not enjoyment, it's drug abuse.
    :tut:

If anyone is gonna do it i think moderation is the key but saying that, a lot of drugs are tosh so downing 10 pills is the norm for people nowadays.
    Gone are the days of 1/2 a pill and total raving enjoyment.
    Listening to music drugged up fucks me right up. LOLOL
    New name for me is lennylightweight but i couldn't care less about drugs really no more. :finger:

18. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:word: :word:

That’s true although I did see a certain myspace nudie run video that made me lol my guts up.

Also, one last thing. I hope you UK heads realise how lucky you are o_O

Its about $40-$50 a pop over here... $30 if your lucky. (I think that’s about 20-25 pounds)

needless to say poor uni students like me cant afford to get on it too often.

special occasions yo (y)

19. SPo0n

SPo0n Lurker alert!

i can smoke weed all day but a few pills fuck me up :gimp:

20. mesh

mesh Active Member

used to love getting keraaazy, now I drink beer and puff a bit.

drugs are okay if youre easy on them, but drug stories are like dreams. yeah they're cool mmkay but I dont wana hear yours

you see I really was very very :rowley: