How many

i got about 10 tracks unfinished, 3 of which are beginning to make progress, got 2 pretty much finshed but haven't unleashed them on the public yet as want them to sound a bit better! Its an ongoing delightful project! YUM!

at the moment i got four tracks which i'd like to finish but its like ive hit a block, i find the best thing to do id just to leave it for a couple of weeks and come back with completely fresh ears

Yeah i got quite a few on the go but cant finish them yet. the annoying thing is when your working on one track for ages then when ur just fooling around with synths or summin you come up with the banger, happens all the time!

ive got one tune with the filthiest bass, but i cant get it to roll.

take me a few weeks till its finished cos i cant be fucked with it

i probably have a couple of hundred lol.... more like ideas that started and nothing come of it........ sometimes its good to go back and hear them, sometimes they sound like shit but sometimes it will inspire me and i might rip the bassline or drums from a track i started a couple of years ago and make a new track from it

but usually, i have about 7 or 8 recent things i have plans for.... maybe 3 or 4 that im finishing, and 1 or 2 that im spending most of my production time on

whos down to swap a project that is good but going no where for you
gotta be same program i guess -unless you wanna go for sample packs
i use reason 4 and abelton6

yo yes mate i have got that wtf track completely in reason if u want it? would me mad so see what u could do

---actually none of the drum samples would be there... :|

i have about 50 - 60 , im so fucken stuck, thats why no one would have heard from me in a while, but fuck it im still having fun, should have a few phat tracks at some point

cheers bro, ive just made the move back to new zealand. been fucking around with lots a shit, plus i have a pregnant girl friend whos days away from dropping our baby boy.

ive been in contact with 1 of ya homies from UAR, see you guys have ya first release. wicked, hope to get in on dat shit soon.

I've got about 7, some are just one pattern in fl , some are already more in progress.. it's a bit boring to always work on the same project ..

I think about 90% of anything I have ever worked on is unfinished.

Got about 3 or 4 on the go at the moment...

I always tend to think of something new I wanna try and end up getting side tracked.

unfinished projects are you working on right now
i got three or four that are about half way and stuck on all of em
errrrrrr:confused:

ive got four at the moment... one of which has been unfinished for nearly a year... well.. its finished but ive been programming effects little by little... want it to be the most programmed track ive ever made.... im nearly done now.. just automating the last 4 bars of the track....

the other three im working on should be ready within the next few weeks and ready for release within a month or two..... Look out for them by the way... getting together a brand new EP....

Im gonna post exclusive previews of the tracks in the Quaranteen area... Plus a exclusive peak at the video.... for the main track of the EP...

BIG BASHY AND BOLD!

i fumin love abelton-i use it wit the reason rewire and its the tits
so you down to give it a whirl or wot
@ darkist-congrats on the baby boy man mine is about to turn three
you been talkin to frost @ UAR-we talked about you a couple of times if i remeber right
give me a shout on the private tip

Back
Top Bottom