How many times have u bought the same record?

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
I was thinking about this the other day as i contemplated buying If We Ever AGAIN.

Had 3 copies of If We Ever, and I have 0 now.

2 copies of break bambaata remix, still got my second copy

killed two copies of swampthing, 0 now.

two copies of the one, i still got one that plays though.

I think thats it, i'll post if i remember any more!

2 copies of dimensions 2 ep
2 copies of eferendntitisal
2 copies of aptitude series vol 4
4 copies of ra (original single sided promo version / singled sided etched version / repressed g dub picture disc mix / repressed original sin mix) :-/

eerrr, yeah.

got repress and original press of watermelon, got some other represses as well as originals but cant think what they arre. ive never cained a tune enough that i need to buy another copy!

Had to pick up an original copy of The Nine even though I already had the repress ...

2 copys of the original Ra also ... one might make quite a nice wall ornament one day ...

That's about it really

Ra/orig sin rmx
Ra/Gdub rmx picture disc.
Only use the Gdub version though.

I only have 1 copy of Alien Girl, but believe me, i'd buy it 100 fucking times.

Also have two copies of Ra
Two copies of Disco Dodo
and two copies of Flip Da Script - Double Zero(G Dub) cuz Chemical fucked up and sent me another copy of it when I had in fact ordered Hazard's Gun Fingers/Fuck Headquarters.

They just fucked up and sent me the wrong Maximum Style rmxs too. Wanted Vapours/Crystal Clear's got Marky & Spy/Serial Killaz instead.:mad:

I have only ever had to buy a tune twice on the one occasion. Muffler - Embrace (SPL Remix) as my original fell onto a concrete floor cracked.

Got all of the 15 years of RAM represses and the original presses, plus a promo copy of "Quest/Nightflight"
2 x copies of "True Romance"
2 x copies of "The Pulse"
2 x copies of "Pacman" (Ram Trilogy Remix)
2 x copies of "Morning Light"
2 x copies of "26 Bass"
2 x copies of "Bittersweet"

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

2 x turbulance
3 x ra versions
2 x breakbeat era
2 x swamp thing ( will sell actually if anyone wants it ) sadly i dont have the other vinyl from that double pack just 2 swamp things
2 x jubei patience
2 x medicene rmx
2 x spiritual aura
3 x renegade snares - original foul play version - the repress and the high contrast mix
2 x warning, some twat dropped a clock on my first copy!
2 x dark stranger - ( my mum said the floor is no place to keep records and then handed me it minus half the intro) still plays but needed replacing
2 x alien girl - although on is more warped than a wapry warperson and rides the platter like a ferry transporting mishapped manbearpigs to their homeland

Got 2 copies of
Culture Shock - Kronix
Chase & Status - Informer
Sigma - Paint It Black

just because of a fuck up by Redeye!
Need a new copy of alot of tunes tho, the one thats most needed is Ladies Night. Iv probably played that more than iv ever played anything.

Back
Top Bottom