how many prodcuers on here can play a keyboard/piano etc or other instrument?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i personally cant play shit also have no idea about chords!lol
half my tunes i couldnt even tell you what key they are in
but im lookin to learn chords an wat not on piano not to play main just to stick in my daw an mess around with to make completely original shit and it will most likely be shit!ol

learned music theory even before actual school, played keyboard for about 2 years when i was in school and cant remember shit :D

obviously i can play and form chords and tell you what key the tune is in im writing, but am generally pretty pretty shit at composing..
.. mr subclash #2, alverine on the other hand can play virtually every instrument you give him so that helps a lot ;)

defo improving my playing abilities lots atm aswell, do it! lots of fun to be had! :)

I can play a few simple things on piano such as the beginning of moonlight sonata. I like to improvise when playing, my music theory is improving quite a lot lately

I learned guitar from age 8. Piano was a few years after. i think i was about 11/12 when i first started to learn drums. n i think i was 14/15 when i started to learn to play saxaphone :) I never really had lessons for piano tho but its the instrument i use the most these days lol.

i also know a man called Adam Smart is fucking boss at popping notes on the veiny flute...his 2 mates play back up on the bum trumpet and the fanny triangle, they are a force to be reckoned with.

Drums for 5 years, Guitar/ bass for 3 years, a little piano, any percussion in general, and Generally if it makes a sound I can make music out of it.

i still play guitar; have been for 10 yrs now. learned piano for a bit a couple years ago when i started djing too. got only the basics down, but didnt pursue it further as i've never really wanted to invest in a full keyboard since i dont have the space and im in uni now. gonna spend on new tts anyway.

Back
Top Bottom