How many people on this forum think they might be autistic?

Do you think you may be autistic?

• no

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • yes

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Im just trying to get an idea of how many people here think they may be autisic/on the autistic spectrum.

For those that dont know what autism is, some of the common things include:

Autistic aloneness (You prefer to be alone, and you feel a fundamental disconnect with other people)

Social situations are difficult (lack of eye contact)

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
always been a curiosity of my family, everyone seems to think i might be.

not in a 'herpderp assburgers' kinda way. Very low down on the 'spectrum'. But yeah, I am slightly autistic.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
always been a curiosity of my family, everyone seems to think i might be.

not in a 'herpderp assburgers' kinda way. Very low down on the 'spectrum'. But yeah, I am slightly autistic.
Might be a case of 'attention whore' syndrome, the anxiety of controlling a room which results in sustained attempts to lick elbows, frothing of the lobes and general knob-jockery, the cure is a swift scissor kick to the temple

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Might be a case of 'attention whore' syndrome, the anxiety of controlling a room which results in sustained attempts to lick elbows, frothing of the lobes and general knob-jockery, the cure is a swift scissor kick to the temple
If the head is moving too rapidly, similar to that of a rabid ferret, a sucker punch to the jugular will suffice.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
this 'attention whore syndrome' might be a valid suggestion be i, in any way, one to crave the attention of others. Quite the contrary monsieur

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
this 'attention whore syndrome' might be a valid suggestion be i, in any way, one to crave the attention of others. Quite the contrary monsieur
Forgot to mention denial is also a major symptom, which leads to future bum-buggery of weak minded toff teens or 'oiks' as Boris Johnson calls them.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i am very much sound of mind and have never shown any inconsistencies in behavior or otherwise faltered in my dealings with sexual intercourse, homicidal urges and extreme self torture but heal quickly due to an arrangement with hastur. i ride a crest, a royal shield with a burning eagle unpon a crimson moon crushing the sign of venus, its black on black of course so you couldnt see it. i love all men equally but not girls. they must be contained, broken like horses and then put to very much the same use. lets see did we cover everything. oh yeah, i tried vegan food the other day and it was so and so really, not overly impressed. who serves a vegan three meal course i ask you, they need proteine shakes or what is it. vegemite.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
i am very much sound of mind and have never shown any inconsistencies in behavior or otherwise faltered in my dealings with sexual intercourse, homicidal urges and extreme self torture but heal quickly due to an arrangement with hastur. i ride a crest, a royal shield with a burning eagle unpon a crimson moon crushing the sign of venus, its black on black of course so you couldnt see it. i love all men equally but not girls. they must be contained, broken like horses and then put to very much the same use. lets see did we cover everything. oh yeah, i tried vegan food the other day and it was so and so really, not overly impressed. who serves a vegan three meal course i ask you, they need proteine shakes or what is it. vegemite.

I worry about you sometimes old chap.