How many of you rate mainstream DJ's?

When they actually dj at a gig i will dignify your question with a response

Most of them are fine really, just have different taste. Some are obviously morons though.

tiesto-fith-hard-fi.jpg

so long as they're not outrageous cunts who say absurd things for publicity, ie deadmau5, then i dont give a crap really. I wouldnt go to their 'gigs'

I like Calvin Harris. I read an interview in a music mag with him and he went through how he started in the music making game. I suppose it's a typical story but he realised he wanted to have a shot a making a beat, so he got a job and saved up for some equipment. Got good on that equipment. Bought more equipment. Made a tune. Got a record deal. Fair fucking play.

I like Calvin Harris. I read an interview in a music mag with him and he went through how he started in the music making game. I suppose it's a typical story but he realised he wanted to have a shot a making a beat, so he got a job and saved up for some equipment. Got good on that equipment. Bought more equipment. Made a tune. Got a record deal. Fair fucking play.

yeah he had a go at other DJs for the whole pressing play issue too and apparently tries to vary his set wherever he goes, so fair nuff.

Only mainstream DJ iv seen is fatboy slim and he was sick, pretty some/most of it was premixed as looking on youtube he did exactly the same set with the same visuals all summer but dont really care as hes a legend. David Guetta can fuck off though.

yeah he had a go at other DJs for the whole pressing play issue too and apparently tries to vary his set wherever he goes, so fair nuff.

Only mainstream DJ iv seen is fatboy slim and he was sick, pretty some/most of it was premixed as looking on youtube he did exactly the same set with the same visuals all summer but dont really care as hes a legend. David Guetta can fuck off though.

Yes Fatboy Slim is a sick DJ. I remember seeing him at Bestival 2011, whilst I was fucked on 10 of the best hash truffles I have ever had, PURE VIBES. He even ended his set with some straight up classical music like beethoven or something, was like the last set of the festival on sunday, then when everyone was walking away, he switched up the beat to a Fatboy Slim classic, can't remember the tune but it was so, so fun. Got a lot of respect for the guy.

Yes Fatboy Slim is a sick DJ. I remember seeing him at Bestival 2011, whilst I was fucked on 10 of the best hash truffles I have ever had, PURE VIBES. He even ended his set with some straight up classical music like beethoven or something, was like the last set of the festival on sunday, then when everyone was walking away, he switched up the beat to a Fatboy Slim classic, can't remember the tune but it was so, so fun. Got a lot of respect for the guy.

That's exactly where I saw him too, those lasers bouncing off the mirrors around him were epic.

I have no problem with Tiësto whatsoever, his music style nowadays is probably not hitting my nerves but he released some nice gabber between 1993 & 1996.
I can also enjoy AVB or Ferry Corsten, depends on how trancy they get, can´t stand this slow progressive shit.

I just put that picture up because every time I hear 'mainstream DJs', I always imagine his sleazy promo pictures. Not just him though, a lot of the guys in those genres have terrible, terrible promo pics.

Always enjoy fat boy slim when i see him, saw daft punk too which was good. basment jaxx more of a live thing, calvin harris ect not my cup of tea so wouldnt go.
saw guetta on hackney weekend stream after andy c, he was weak in comparison, andy rocked that thing

id rather go and see danny dyer and gus from eastenders at an essex poncy house club with orange birds and geezers come to think of it with a no trainners policy

Back
Top Bottom