How many of you browse this at work?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I basically only come at work.

Does anyone's bosses care?

Mine don't, because I come on for like 10 mins at a time, then work for like 2 hours

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im on here all the time too, and it irks me when i have to do work that requires even a fraction of my focus. it used to be that they mind but they gave up at some point.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Yes but only when the office is empty. Do you ever wonder if people at work also have internet personalities/on forums etc that you don't know about.

Two colleagues just found out they were posting on the same forum, having online conversations with each other and not realising that they even worked in the same building until a week ago LOL. Thats weird, like a parallel universe!

Last edited:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
hahaha... yeh mate... constantly.... and im a Finance Advisor in a bank... i often have it on when there a customer sitting just the other side of the screen! hahaha... oh well.... dnb is far more important...

sampa

ShadowSniper
I'm writing this whilst I should be working - so I guess I'm guilty.

Spend too much time surfing the net at work - best thing is my Mac faces away from everyone so I'm invisible! Ha - it's the small victories in life that make me smile most.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah I'm on here at work ALL the time, in fact the internet is still not working at home, (we were getting BT landline and broadband with a freeview box thrown in for nothing but it was taking ages then my mate Dave got his girlfriend pregnant after they had been going out for like, a month, so he moved out to move in with her because she's got here own place in like Queens Park or something as her parents are pretty rich, so Rob took his room and rob has got a package with orange broadband that works out cheaper if we transfer it over from his old place, but I think it's a bad idea anyway as he's only gonna live there for a while as the rooms pretty small and Emmanuel won't put up with his cat anyway, so then we'lll end up having to go back to BT anyway) so yeah, basically I only come on here during work time anyway or occasionaly when I'm over at my girlfriends...

sampa

ShadowSniper
Yeah I'm on here at work ALL the time, in fact the internet is still not working at home, (we were getting BT landline and broadband with a freeview box thrown in for nothing but it was taking ages then my mate Dave got his girlfriend pregnant after they had been going out for like, a month, so he moved out to move in with her because she's got here own place in like Queens Park or something as her parents are pretty rich, so Rob took his room and rob has got a package with orange broadband that works out cheaper if we transfer it over from his old place, but I think it's a bad idea anyway as he's only gonna live there for a while as the rooms pretty small and Emmanuel won't put up with his cat anyway, so then we'lll end up having to go back to BT anyway) so yeah, basically I only come on here during work time anyway or occasionaly when I'm over at my girlfriends...

Thanks for the update on your world Greg! ;)

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i dont have the net at home so its work or nothing...i am an engineer for aTV company so i do alot of fixing cameras n tape decks and stuff so people jus pass it off as research...quality

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
I spend loads of time on here when im at work. and when im not on here im processing CRB Checks on teachers n all sorts like that.