DnB HOW MANY OF YOU ARE PRODUCERS..

If you produce do you do it for:

• Fun

• Money

• Glory

• Just love the music

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whoever is doing this for the money... That takes some fortitude! Hats off to you guys and gals ;)
There is money to be made.. you either have to work hard for it or have someone work hard for you... But most of all. Do it cos you love it!!

"Attention all songwriters!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Super Industry Producer. I will take your vision, your project, your dream and I will bring it to life. I been told that my production has touched the soul and it's very magic. I'm currently working with two industry songwriters that will soon bless the radio. Budget: $100"
----
"Promote me till I am famous. Budget: $5"
----
"I need help with selling beats and instrumentals. Please help. Will pay 50% commission. Must have strong ties in the music industry. You can listen to some of my beats here. Budget: $5"
----
Those are the kind of people who make music for the money. They don't make music AT ALL. and they also want the cheapest "musician" to do "beats" for them so they can make loads of cash upon other people's work.

Money & fame is a consequence for a musician that really loves what he/she does.
At first i thought fk off trying to pimp your shit.. then i read on.. i am not bothered it i make money from music and i always pay royalties due to the artist.. i see us as the step on to the ladder get you out there, i don't charge only pay.. there are people out there that squeeze every penny out of artist making them believe they can make the big time.. you can sell your music at no cost and make a few quid along the way.. don't take yourself to seriously. Work with others and most of all have fun!!

At first i thought fk off trying to pimp your shit.. then i read on.. i am not bothered it i make money from music and i always pay royalties due to the artist.. i see us as the step on to the ladder get you out there, i don't charge only pay.. there are people out there that squeeze every penny out of artist making them believe they can make the big time.. you can sell your music at no cost and make a few quid along the way.. don't take yourself to seriously. Work with others and most of all have fun!!

Those are real requests made by real people on Fiverr, a platform where I offer my composition services. The point I wanted to make was: there's no money and fame if you're lazy and want the quick road.

I've seen this specially in the hip-hop scene, people wanting to be famous when they're making music for 2 weeks.

I do love making music, I do love learning a new instrument. And I just have a mindset that money and fame will come in time.

I
Those are real requests made by real people on Fiverr, a platform where I offer my composition services. The point I wanted to make was: there's no money and fame if you're lazy and want the quick road.

I've seen this specially in the hip-hop scene, people wanting to be famous when they're making music for 2 weeks.

I do love making music, I do love learning a new instrument. And I just have a mindset that money and fame will come in time.

Make me a trap song $5.00!

Form of therapy for me, every once in a while I'll get something good going but the amount of half finished projects I've got is starting to become a joke :eek:

Also for the love of course.

I've just chalked that up to being part of it in general. Half finished tracks are, for me, the equivalent of jamming in producer terms. Not all guitar rifts I write while jamming make it anywhere, but some go into full songs.

https://soundcloud.com/mahoni-j

I´m drummer for few bands, I play drums for like... 16-17 years now, but last year in August I had really bad car crash and I couldn´t walk for almost half a year, so drumming was not an option by any chance...

well, and because I love DnB and I had fuckload of spare time, I gave it a shot...

I have been producing for 8 months and I can say it´s my main focus now, despite the fact I can play drums again :D

Totally for the money and most definitely for the glory. To be number one. Head of metalz. Founder of the valve. Smashing a ram. Critically superior. Hazardous trucker hat. Beige in all directions and ofcourse lots and lots of coq.

:ray:

Back
Top Bottom