DnB HOW MANY OF YOU ARE PRODUCERS..

If you produce do you do it for:

• Fun

• Money

• Glory

• Just love the music

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Attention all songwriters!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Super Industry Producer. I will take your vision, your project, your dream and I will bring it to life. I been told that my production has touched the soul and it's very magic. I'm currently working with two industry songwriters that will soon bless the radio. Budget: $100"
----
"Promote me till I am famous. Budget: $5"
----
"I need help with selling beats and instrumentals. Please help. Will pay 50% commission. Must have strong ties in the music industry. You can listen to some of my beats here. Budget: $5"
----
Those are the kind of people who make music for the money. They don't make music AT ALL. and they also want the cheapest "musician" to do "beats" for them so they can make loads of cash upon other people's work.

Money & fame is a consequence for a musician that really loves what he/she does.

"Attention all songwriters!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Super Industry Producer. I will take your vision, your project, your dream and I will bring it to life. I been told that my production has touched the soul and it's very magic. I'm currently working with two industry songwriters that will soon bless the radio. Budget: $100"
----
"Promote me till I am famous. Budget: $5"
----
"I need help with selling beats and instrumentals. Please help. Will pay 50% commission. Must have strong ties in the music industry. You can listen to some of my beats here. Budget: $5"
----
Those are the kind of people who make music for the money. They don't make music AT ALL. and they also want the cheapest "musician" to do "beats" for them so they can make loads of cash upon other people's work.

Money & fame is a consequence for a musician that really loves what he/she does.
Can I send you my credit card number?

Back
Top Bottom