HOW MANY MUMS LIKE LK

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
marky n xrs really has broken the mainstream with lk. i caught me mum siging the 'i like it, you like it...' bit in the car...

'old tight the middle aged massive!!!!!!!!!

i tried getting her to check out the new universal project releases but she said she couldnt sing to em.

whats next , am i gonna catch her at Fabric or summin?:shake: :shake:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Hahaha, thats awesome :)

I mean I don't like that version of that song but I like the idea of old people dancing to dnb in a club.

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
I caught my mum singing to it in the hallway but she won't admit it.

When I was down my nans way once I made my mum come into this little shitty club when she was bit pissed and they had DNB on! At the time she liked it.... :lol:

She hates all Tech Itch stuff and all the dirty stuff, she says that my High Contrast album ain't too bad though. Give me 5 years and I'll make my mum a drum and bass head! Be funny! LOL

Don't think it will happen lol

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Originally posted by ZESTIE
She hates all Tech Itch stuff and all the dirty stuff, she says that my High Contrast album ain't too bad though.
I've got the CD 02 of "True Colours" on right now, and I was just thinking that my mom would like this.

His music is very comforting, believe that.

Chuck:chainsaw:

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
how about organising a 'one for the olds' nighgt in portsmouth.

playin high contrast tunes and lk all night!!!!!!! ha ha

i reckon it would be a massive hit with the local oap massive.

high contrast's mum must be proud hes making music that 'doesnt sound like a lorry reversing'.!!!!!

kids today. eh?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Mulla
My mum likes 'Lighter' but only cos she recognises the piano riff out of Love Story :rolleyes:

Funny thing. I didn't realize that piano was from that movie till I was walking through the living room where my mom was watching that movie on the Lifetime network (whos slogan is "Entertainment for women"). The piano was gay in that movie and even gayer in the Lighter and the happyhardcore versions to follow. :repuke:

I have the happyhardcore version though.... Don't think I bought it, it came in a happyhardcore vinyl pack I ordered from some UK mail order place. ;)

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Oh yeah when I was down my Nan's last summer, in my room (My aunt's old room), I found a postcard! It was Rebel MC and it was signed and everything! Ain't he the bloke who got summin to do with Congo Natty?

Maybe my aunt was once a Junglist lol

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Originally posted by freeagent
Lot of em do. John B just finally moved into his own house.
NOw I don't feel so bad for not being as independent as I should be at the ripe old age of 23.

On the other hand, it doesn't help when impressing chicks. So much for being fruitful and multiplying.:D

Chuck:chainsaw:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what the f#"k is wrong with these producers!!
i mean i like the party vibe and girls on the dancefloor and shit but its time we get some gabba vibes up in this motherf#¤ker quick!!