how many hours u listen to dnb a day

the_voice

VIP Junglist
stupid question but i love to know
as i am not working atm around 8 hours a day
when i am working was about 4-6 hours

how about u lot

Probably bout 4-6 hours a day aswell. Cant listen when im at work tho which is shite.

But iv pretty much got DnB in my ear all day long.

Just stole this mini hifi and put it on my desk at work lol! its got aux in so i can plug in my pc, started listening to shit loads of dnb radio shows, have to really, eksman shoutin "who smokes weed" and shabba blarin "weed everyday" doesnt go down well in an office with around 8 people in it.

11022009476.jpg

yes fam, complete addicted 2 it 2... 2 hours in da mornin... 1 hours when drive 2 work and back home and 2-3 hours late in the evening when buzzin a spliff wif my boyz @ home!

= 4 - 6 hours.

when I got a free day from da early mornin 2 da late evening! all the day... sam the dnb man described very well... 25/26 hours a day! :)

I love it!

Just stole this mini hifi and put it on my desk at work lol! its got aux in so i can plug in my pc, started listening to shit loads of dnb radio shows, have to really, eksman shoutin "who smokes weed" and shabba blarin "weed everyday" doesnt go down well in an office with around 8 people in it.

11022009476.jpg

haha... I kno what u talkin about... i used 2 do nightshifts... I always listen 2 dnbradio the whole night... very loud. And then, sum ones comin... ha... :D

haha... I kno what u talkin about... i used 2 do nightshifts... I always listen 2 dnbradio the whole night... very loud. And then, sum ones comin... ha... :D

lol yeah i dont mind fabio/grooverider/ruffstuff talking in the background, its when mcs start goin mental and i have to turn down the volume quick before foxy shouts fuck off or skibba - bangers and mash are quite confusing lyrics to the 40+ generation :D

get home from college about 4, [usually listen to it for about an hour there] hten ill mix for about 2 hours when im home and sift through my pc while im on msn or doing anything else, pretty much 4 - 12

usually about 8-10 hours, all day at college, 1st thing in morning, on the train there and home, at home, in bed. i dont have it loud tho, as i dont want to damage my hearing. and some days i do go without to give my ears a break

Back
Top Bottom