How many blind gay deaf paraplegic leprosy ridden ethnic thalidomide pygmies...

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
One of the funniest things I've ever heard is when Stephen Hawkings pissed of his wife, she would leave him in the sun to burn.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
What he hasn't got physically he makes up for with his brain. He certainly done a lot for physics. Not tah tI give a shit for physics. The big question is , would Moskit rub his crippled willy if he found Hawkings left out in the sun ? I reckon he'd nick his mobile phone for starters.

Moskit

:rodigan:
He's a brainy chap yes.

But don't he know it... Milks it the cocky cunt!

He needs to take a day off imo, chill a bit, have a glass of Port & watch some Poirot, maybe go for a walk after...

Into physics & lives in Kent? :jerkit:

Moskit

:rodigan:
I disagree, none of the above are a disability, merely an affliction, a way of life... They'll soon grow out of it...

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
If you did not push him out of his wheel chair , physics dictaces taht in fact his lower mass x wind risistance divideded by the square of Hawkings maximum veloicty would mean he was able to attain a greater maximum inertia than your fat ass in the same wheelchair ( assuming you would fit)...also depending on the square root of the probablity his blind gay deaf paraplegic leprosy ridden ethnic thalidomide pygmies remembered to fit a new battery in his chair prior to cripple off...man this si some callous shit :teeth:

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I think the real question is how long will it take me to spill my malenaise all over his face.

And the answer is "not very long".

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
he went on his first date in 10 years the other day. turned back up with sprained ankles, grazed knees, broken wrists and a big lump on his head.......

apparently she stood him up.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
if there is someone out there who is a gay deaf blind pygmy of ethnic origin suffering from leprosy and paraplegia who is taking thalidomide pills;
i really hope they can at least change the battery on steve's spaz chariot.
once he's powered up, he might be able to offer them some medical advise.
but i dont think he's a doctor, more of a professor, but not like prof wheetos (now that guy really knows how to party) so they are probably wasting their time and should just accept their deformities and go on the road as sarah jessica parker's stunt double.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
His ex was a bit of a cunt eh?

In 2000, detectives launched an inquiry after Prof Hawking made a number of visits to Addenbrooke?s Hospital, Cambridge, suffering from cuts and bruises, and another inquiry was opened in 2003 after his daughter Lucy rang police.
Prof Hawking declined to explain how his injuries had come about. A number of his former nurses, however, were in no doubt.
They alleged that over the years his wife inflicted a catalogue of injuries on the vulnerable scientist: fractured his wrist by slamming it on to his wheelchair; humiliated him by refusing him access to a urine bottle, leaving him to wet himself; gashed his cheek with a razor, allowed him to slip beneath the water while in the bath, ensuring water entered the tracheotomy site in his throat; and left him alone in his garden during the hottest day of the year so long that he suffered heatstroke and severe sunburn.
It is these allegations that police investigated.
But a woman who worked for him at Cambridge University says the "unexplained injuries" began "many years before" the police became involved.
"He used to regularly come in with bruises and cuts," said the source.
"I remember once he turned up with a black eye. I asked him; 'How did that happen Stephen?' He replied: 'I bumped into a door.' That was obviously my cue to shut up, so I did." "It was common knowledge that Stephen was very, very unhappy long before all the allegations appeared in the papers."

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
if there is someone out there who is a gay deaf blind pygmy of ethnic origin suffering from leprosy and paraplegia who is taking thalidomide pills;
i really hope they can at least change the battery on steve's spaz chariot.
once he's powered up, he might be able to offer them some medical advise.
but i dont think he's a doctor, more of a professor, but not like prof wheetos (now that guy really knows how to party) so they are probably wasting their time and should just accept their deformities and go on the road as sarah jessica parker's stunt double.
Spaz Chariot :teeth: