how many apples would it take to kill a man?

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
at first i was thinking it would take loads, like a couple of ton falling on a guy, knocking him out and suffocating him.

then i thought maybe thirty plus force fed rancid apples over a short period could cause some sort of stomach acid burn and internal bleeding.

but i decided just one with a razor blade half way stuck in it, unsuspectedly shot accurately at a mans jugular from a small, well concealed cannon could quite easily do the job.

i'll never look at an apple in the same way ever again.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I was chomping on an apple a while back and a workmate said 'You never know where to look whilst eating an apple' and walked off, fair enough i didnt think about what he said till a few minutes later, and i became constantly paranoid in where i should look whilst i ate the apple, should i look up ? or down? or casually look left and right ? and the paranoia of people watching me eat an apple kicks in so it turns out i only eat apples in my own company now.

Thats what mind fucking can do.

Next time you eat fruit, think about where you look

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I was chomping on an apple a while back and a workmate said 'You never know where to look whilst eating an apple' and walked off, fair enough i didnt think about what he said till a few minutes later, and i became constantly paranoid in where i should look whilst i ate the apple, should i look up ? or down? or casually look left and right ? and the paranoia of people watching me eat an apple kicks in so it turns out i only eat apples in my own company now.

Thats what mind fucking can do.

Next time you eat fruit, think about where you look

Bannana's are the worst for this.