How long does it take for a song to get posted on the new talent section?

4-6 weeks , depending on the country you live in. Tunes get sent in buckets via airmail. They take a while to get through customs these days :/

Last edited:
4-6 weeks , depending on the country you live in. Tunes get sent in buckets via airmail. They take a while to get through customs these days :/

:orly: well that splains it. no seriously does it take three days for mods to review the tunes?

I can't ever remember having to get my first track moderated? I just posted it and it went straight up?

Hmm, are you sure you clicked the post button after writing your thread? Maybe you accidentally hit the save draft button or something? Coz posts should show up straight away unless your being moderated for some reason?

Does any body want to buy a coffin? By one get one free for a limited time only. Hurry, get yours and your spouse one for Christmas too. Nothing says happy birthday Jesus I can't wait for me and my other half to see you like a coffin. If you buy one your wife will give you a blow job, or your husband will listen to you more. Plus if you act now we will throw in an embroidered his and her towel set. Call 1-800-Get-Bury today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images

Back
Top Bottom