How long does it finish you to make a track?

man some of you guys are well quick!
It takes me about 3-4 weeks (schedule dependent) but im never happy with the final product! If i start a track, i usually make myself "finish" it, even if the vibe is gone!

you can go into the project setting and not be a bullshitter about how many hours you work on it :P

For me, I'm working on this one track and so far I've got 10 hours on it and I barely have the intro down, but I got a bassline drums and vocals down almost

depends really but lately around 3-4 weeks unlless i do that thing i did yesterday, too a new drug (methalylyol 4 or something) and deleted random synths and samples for no damn reason. so that tune might take a lil longer to finish. DAMN YOU no undo on deleting channels in flp!!!

Last edited:
usually it just takes one night of cracking out on a tune. Though I'd say it takes mixing it and how you feel from there to determine if it's done, at least for me

It finish me long time.

I've been at this (producing) on and off for over a year now and have yet to make any tune that I would call totally finished. My entries for the production comp. were the first things I've exported for ages, and hopefully now I'll get a few more done.

If inspiration is flowing can complete arrangement of a track in a couple of days but always end up tweeking stuff for a few days after then head back about a week later to do final mixdown with fresh ears. If the inspiration is lacking then takes alot longer!

Back
Top Bottom