How It's Made

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Anyone else watch this on TV? Sick show imo. Basically just shows you how stuff is made!

Heres my personal faves..

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Use to watch this all the time but they changed the line-up so it doesn't come on when it used to anymore. It is an interesting show.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
This show is so awsome! I think it was the first show me and my mates watched whilst lean and now we watch it all the time. Also when it's on TV but we got music playing or something so there's no volume, we try and guess what they're making before they finisbh. God, i live such a crazy crazy life.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
It's an interesting show indeed. Saw one about how they make speakers/how that works the other day, only problem is I was completely fucked so couldn't pay much attention to it, which was quite annoying.

groelle

VIP Junglist
imo these shows are made for retards.. slightly any news in there, at least over here and pretty obvious choices of things.

well, lets see, how a chair is made then? hmm? -.-

lol...

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I watch that other one where it shows u how to make big things like last week they made a submarine then the week after that they made a jet engine.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Also on DMAX.. which has a +1 and +2 hour channel, aswell as discovery and discovery science.. its pretty much always on.. There's also 'How Stuff Works' and 'How do they do it' or something like that but How its made is the one!!