How is everyone?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by TongueFlap, Jul 27, 2009.

1. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

Good I hope...

Everyone have a good weekend? goodoo..

ta ta for now, i betta do (pretend) to do some work.

kisses x

2. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

ok weekend! feel completly cunted!! i hate monday mornings!

3. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah me too mondays suck. Weekend was good, a lot messier than i expected but that not a bad thing!! Only 4 more days till next weekend, wohoo

4. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Yeah, I can't stand monday's either.

My weekend was good, didn't get up to that much. Went down the pub Saturday with the misses and some mates, got pretty wankered!

5. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Saw my brother, which was cool. Went out on friday met gloxxy and saw wobbie which was good laughs.

got really pissed on saturday and manchester jazz festival.

Sunday I had to go and listen to my grandma go on about nothing and how terrible it is to be old (which I'm sure it is but I don't want to hear the same stories again and again) for 3 hours which was pretty lame.

Called up a girl who i realised I fancy only to find out that she got double teamed by Joker and his mate.

Weekend gets a 7/10

week ahead - shit to do with masters coming up this week, going to get stoned and watch Antichrist towards the weekend, which is something to look forward to.

6. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

feel like death, had a smashing weekend though. did a set at a house party on friday night and took my girl, got so wasted.. then saturday we made some banoffee pie (heaven in a pie) and then sunday i went airsofting which has left me with legs aching like a bitch, really cant be bothered with work this week, might try and take some home so i can just get up at 10/11 :lol:

7. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Airsoft is quality. do you have your own gun?

8. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

Mondays suck weaher shit and im bored, watching repeats of Jeremy Kyle. Need Stella.

9. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Harsh mate. Sorry to hear bro. Still there's plenty of fish in the sea. Chin up :2thumbs:

My weekend consisted of:
    Fri - Playing a set in the hottest place I have ever played out. Walls sweating and everything.
    Sat- Made tunes with Trak. Watched Sarah Connor chronicles with the missus.
    Sun- Made tunes with Trak. Watched Being Human with the missus.

I'm looking forward to next weekend, as its pay day and I will be getting smashed off my head!

10. junglist#1

junglist#1 I've been naughty, I'm banned

i fucking hate mondays

11. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

Yeh mondays SERIOUSLY suck...

I went to global.. it was amazing apart from Prodigys terrible tech guy who obv dusnt know the difference between lows/mids/highs.. and it was very quiet hmmm
    anyways..

last night i started making some beats.

now im sat on my arse @ work

lunch time im going to spend some pennies on 3 peeps from watford.. *cough* Dexcell

and thats as good as it gets.

12. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

:mr_cool::jacko::gslayer:

13. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Dry weekend, got a bit pissed & had a couple lines Saturday with some mates, but generally, meh.

Found out an old mate died Friday from choking on his own vomit, got the funeral sometime this week. :(

Tried to erect some Scaffolding Sunday to cut some Conniffer Trees down, to no avail.

I need a new job so bad, gave up giving a fuck about it about 2 months ago now.

14. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Moskit don't you work for a cereal company, which is surely the greatest (and most delicious) job going? Any ideas what you'd move into?

15. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

Wicked weekend...... few steady drinks with some good mates i aint seen in years on Friday, the nYork Races on Sat....... ended up winning £400! happy days!

16. Moskit

Yeah man.

It's not very glamourous, trust.

Taste panel every morning is a highlight, but its office based essentially & management is changing b2b couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

What I would go to is the most depressing part to be honest, really haven't got a clue what I want to do, at a point where I need to do something that is gonna interest me, have longevity & support a family.

I have a small business doing Equestrian Footwear, but have tried expansion & numerous other ways of getting it to grow, but its only supporting itself & paying a few bills at the mo, hence the full-time job elsewhere...

Fuck knows. :confused:

17. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

I trust you are ebaying and have a website etc. do you ride yourself?

End of the day I reckon it's about riding out your current job till the end of the recession and making plans as to what you're going to do when business starts booming, because it's just a matter of time before everything gets going again.

A couple of years ago it was the case that if you had the right idea and some cash behind it you could probably make some serious coin. This is why I am making plans now and getting ready to move jobs etc when I have the chance. (y)

18. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Sorry to hear about your old mate man

19. Moskit

I'm feeling the riding it out thing.

I don't ride horses, but am hanging onto my business, as the product is good & once upon a time it was making £30,000 profit a year...

What do you do? & what are considering moving into?

20. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

I am a Quantity Surveyor (read Platinum Player) recently graduated but due to the good money, people tend to stick with it and go career. If I was going to stick with my company I'd want to be going for the serious money, but two people my age/level have already been earmarked for the top spots. These people are 23, one has just married another person on our team and the other got married in the first year that she joined. The company looks at these people and believe they can mould them as they see fit.

Conversely I will stroll out of the office every friday and come back with a big bag of records, which in the past have been known to sport massive ganja leaves. I was also known to rock a massive afro, which I have recently cut off to prove I am serious about the job. Everyone knows I am shit hot at my job but also know I am a DJ with moderate success seeing that I am using my wage to springboard my record label/club night/musical enterprise. I have developed software tools worth thousands but no promotion payrise etc.

The staff are boring as fuck and there is one guy who is seriously into trains to the point that when he starts a conversion it puts me into a comatose state rivalled only by 3g lines of ketamine.

Tangent aside, I plan on starting a label to put out mates tunes, setting up my own QSing business and travelling with it or setting up a club night.

/rant ;)