How fucked are ur ears......TEST

I'm 32 and I can hear those 18khz test tones without any trouble... I once had really awesome hearing range, I could tell when the telly was off downstairs just by hearing the high-frequency power whine on the transformer.

duno if playing loud music affects the fq ur ears can hear or if its just age, but thought its intresting i can hear 17 but not 18!

I'm 32 and I can hear those 18khz test tones without any trouble... I once had really awesome hearing range, I could tell when the telly was off downstairs just by hearing the high-frequency power whine on the transformer.

u should be on that tv programme heros lol

fuck my old boots, i thought i was deaf, and then i realised my 'puter was on mute.

all good.

av got shite hearing. its waxy as fuck up in there. getting em syringed in two weeks its mint i advise anyone who thinks theyve got bad hearing to get to the docs.

I can hear the lot but surely it depends what volume you have your headphones on:confused:
For example I have Technics rp dj1200 cans on volume 3. What if people have got there volume on 100, or have the bass up in their computer sound bit or something cus then it makes the test a little un reliable.

I can hear the lot but surely it depends what volume you have your headphones on:confused:
For example I have Technics rp dj1200 cans on volume 3. What if people have got there volume on 100, or have the bass up in their computer sound bit or something cus then it makes the test a little un reliable.

did mine on my laptop speakers at full volume!

i can hear up 2 17 clearly no probs with theese speakers

turning it up on 18 is cheating tho

Back
Top Bottom