How far you pull down your pants and underwear when you poop

• Total voters

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

Lately I been wondering that how far you pull down your pants and underwear when you use the bathroom. Feel free to take the poll and share your pooping stories.

:lol:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
depends on how much i gotta give at that particular time. if it's gonna come out violent then, you know, it's best to be naked but if its just a couple of rabbit droppings then i'll hardly take down my pants at all, i just hover above the seat and fire a few out

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
depends on how much i gotta give at that particular time. if it's gonna come out violent then, you know, it's best to be naked but if its just a couple of rabbit droppings then i'll hardly take down my pants at all, i just hover above the seat and fire a few out

EAZY!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

understandable ... nothing worse than splash back hoovering when your dropping the kids off ... i found that always take a square of paper and place on top of the water :lol: no more splash back , doesnt matter how hard that tourpeedo is ,.dry bum for me ..

just a tip :lol:

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
take a guess at what my underwear looks like? if you get it right you win a special prize* (quality of prize at my discretion)

A pink leopard print lycra g-string fo sho!

Or long johns...

A bit of a difference, but I can vision you in both of these undergarments.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
This is soooo wrong on soooooo many levels.

MEN.

only if you consider the act of removing waste from ones body a negative action ... we all do it ,... infact when you have found the correct relationship you will find that man or women dependent on what you go for to beable to have presence in the same room as someone dropping the kids of is a beautiful moment ... pooping is like sex to a degree people via the uk have this subject as such a taboo thing ... dont be shy , sit on a glass table and squeese for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
only if you consider the act of removing waste from ones body a negative action ... we all do it ,... infact when you have found the correct relationship you will find that man or women dependent on what you go for to beable to have presence in the same room as someone dropping the kids of is a beautiful moment ... pooping is like sex to a degree people via the uk have this subject as such a taboo thing ... dont be shy , sit on a glass table and squeese for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
NO.
JUST NO.

Top Bottom