How early did you wake up this mornin?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
had a bit of a party last night.. few beers, bbq n a smoke.

all passed out at my house bout 3am and i woke up at 5:45am waking everyone else up :p

fooking hate my body clock:i_love_co:i_love_co

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
find it pretty much impossible to sleep past 8am.

yesterday though.

yesterfuckingday.

my neighbours started painting their fench at 5.45am!

no fucking joke! i couldn't believe it, on a saturday. my bedroom backs onto the garden, so i could hear them doing it. didn't really get back to sleep after that.

gerrrrrrrate.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
you heard them painting? were they using a hydraulic paint brush?
nah. it's hard to explain. it was just this kinda lapping paint brush sound. it was so persistant, not loud enough to block out, not quiet enough to ignore.

it was jokes.

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
i woke up in a daze 15 mins ago....im still lying half asleep in bed...in fact i probably wont remember writing this in a few hours time lol

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Went to bed around 6am (highly inebriated), woke up at 8:30am (still highly inebriated), went back to sleep after lunch and woke up about 20 minutes ago (7.30pm here).

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
nah. it's hard to explain. it was just this kinda lapping paint brush sound. it was so persistant, not loud enough to block out, not quiet enough to ignore.

it was jokes.
i can imagine u bunnin a spliff laughing your head off at the 'lapping' sound :rofl:

Went to bed around 6am (highly inebriated), woke up at 8:30am (still highly inebriated), went back to sleep after lunch and woke up about 20 minutes ago (7.30pm here).
:rslayer:

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
went out on a session yesterday at 12 got on the natch and coke watched the football out until 2 in the morning on natch, corona, vodka, green, coke got smashed. played fifa on xbox(not very well) at 3:00am woke up at 5, 6,7 oclock then just decided to get up and have a fag get some fresh air. wasnt sick so was all good

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
At 9 when my Dad rang me & woke me up, went back to sleep 'til 12.
Thing is though, I won't sleep tonight now & I get up at 7 for college. Great.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
woke up 6:30am and set up the bacon on my george foreman grill, then slept another 30 minutes. yeah i like to wake up to the smell of bacon sue me.