How does Noisia mix

Ozzwills

Just went to Sequences in Bristol (I reccomend it for next year) and saw Mefjus, Emperor and Noisia among others. Mefjus and Emperor and all them mixed standardly with CDJs and that, but Thijs from Noisia used a laptop and seemed to be doing less? ive seen him do it at rampage too and people said he uses Ableton Live? just wondering how that works tbh.

Cheers

I see what looks to be Live on the laptop he is using in the video. If using Live to mix than that goes to show the real power of Live's session mode. I suspect he is probably uses Live to mix in his own tunes while doing on the fly variations to those tracks and a CDJ for mixing in others artists tunes. I would like to hear others thoughts on the process used here.

fbz_e3135cfb26b48118fc35edacda0d49e3.jpg

:teeth:

playing a live set is different to mixing, your basically producing on stage, where DJing you are putting other peoples tunes together, what do noisia do? not a clue, but every time I have seen them, it has been vibes!

Are they just copying and pasting tunes in ableton? haven't tried this but probably possible

Are they doing emails/admin for their label while playing a mix through their laptop? maybe . . . . .

are they doing some mad shit in ableton and creating new music on the spot? again maybe

no one knows apart from them, might as well just enjoy the music

I agree. But its nice to have a little info on the method to the madness. Especially if your a DJ yourself with access to Live. Live to me is the giving beast of DAWs. What I have managed to do with the software since I picked it up surpassed my expectations. I guess its a matter of learning how to integrate Live into your set mix. For me learning to utilize Ableton and squeeze out use on as many features as possible is the goal. Why I was so attracted to this post.

@RogerDsser I'm just interested if you had any further thoughts on DAW's & the interactive usage of Ableton at a higher performance level?

I too am intrigued at the integration of ableton into the live mix scenario & the apparent usage of its features on such a large stage.

Also, & more importantly, do you have any close up pictures of your clearly very long, but painfully thin penis hosted online anywhere at all, mate?

Good thing Im the boss cuz your shit aint safe for work. The only picture I have of my schlong for you is the one where your moms and sis are gurgling the fucker down in attempt to milk the most spit from thier mouth into a bucket below my balls. FYI they need more practice.

Good thing Im the boss cuz your shit aint safe for work. The only picture I have of my schlong for you is the one where your moms and sis are gurgling the fucker down in attempt to milk the most spit from thier mouth into a bucket below my balls. FYI they need more practice.
My lord!

LMAO- fuck with the bull and the balls is what I always say. Thanks for allowing me to be my preteen self on the internet again... Im fitting right in here.

Back
Top Bottom