How does it sound?

I like your style, bass is cool and you have a catchy + original rhythm.. unfortunately the way the mix is has it kind of dull right now, it seems some of the sounds are competing and also the top high end of the track (16k+) isnt coming through enough but that could just be soundcloud. Take for example your rolling shakers, I really want to hear them crisp and sharp. but then again not sure how much has been degraded strictly due to mp3 or upload.

I like your style, bass is cool and you have a catchy + original rhythm.. unfortunately the way the mix is has it kind of dull right now, it seems some of the sounds are competing and also the top high end of the track (16k+) isnt coming through enough but that could just be soundcloud. Take for example your rolling shakers, I really want to hear them crisp and sharp. but then again not sure how much has been degraded strictly due to mp3 or upload.

Big thanks again for the Feedback. :) I am really not producing for that long to even hear that some sounds are competing :-/,but you might be right...also on the topend. I tried to match it to professional tracks, and maybe pulled them down to much. In terms of the soundcloud quality, might be the case too, i have no idea how to get a better sound in soundcloud. All my tracks sound better exportet ofc, than on Soundcloud. Again might be an Problem of missing expierience, of mixing. Maybe i will post the original WAV file tonight so you can better hear what i need to fix.(y)

Sounding really good. Really wasn't what I was expecting at the first drop, caught me a bit off guard.

Listened through twice now, really impressive stuff.

Fat bass dude! Really stays interesting the whole way through too, great work. The snare seems a little suffocated at times, perhaps a bit of sidechaining could fix this? Then again I'm listening with earbuds right now so I could way off.

Fat bass dude! Really stays interesting the whole way through too, great work. The snare seems a little suffocated at times, perhaps a bit of sidechaining could fix this? Then again I'm listening with earbuds right now so I could way off.
Thanks ! Yeah the snares got really punchy so i decided to lower them in loudness. Maybe i should lift them up again...

Back
Top Bottom