HOW DOES IT FEEL? >> pls feedback, cheers!

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
Last edited:
Really nice track man! At a glance, the subs are taking up just a bit too much room here and could be tucked under the drums slightly more, and masks the impact of most of the percs. Saying that I think the drum breaks + snare could go up a bit too! Really nice vibes though man - good to hear new music from yourself :)

Really nice track man! At a glance, the subs are taking up just a bit too much room here and could be tucked under the drums slightly more, and masks the impact of most of the percs. Saying that I think the drum breaks + snare could go up a bit too! Really nice vibes though man - good to hear new music from yourself :)

hi misti, good to hear from you. how are things for you? thanks for your feedback!
you are right about the bass, need to work on that. it sounded nice and warm when I started the track, now it's just too much.
I've put down the drums and breaks on purpose, just wanted them to flow in the middler but not drive or overtone other element.
well, just a remix and tried something different than I'd usually do. thanks for your input! :2thumbs:

PS: I haven't been exactly unproductive since OCT, I still putting out 3-5 tracks per month ;)
since you are the master of sound (I'm not kidding), I'd love to hear your seasoned feedback to some of them, can you? (yn) would be great!

CUT THE TIES / I CAN GIVE U ANY SIN / MEET ME / SUPERNATURAL

I like it, really smooth and you've been really creative with where you've cut up the original track (y)

I like the mix it sounds good to me. I'd personally layer the kick so it's more punchy, but like you say above, you've put the drums down, so it sounds perfect for the sound you're going for. :2thumbs:

This style is not usually my cup of tea, but the vocals work really well in this tune, they sit beautifully. For me though, that snare is not quite powerful enough. I feel like it gets lost in the mix a little, especially during the busiest parts of the track with all the elements playing together. Good work fella!

nice track man, the sub sits quite well to my ears but I would echo what others have said about the snare, a fatter stadium snare would suit this track better

This style is not usually my cup of tea, but the vocals work really well in this tune, they sit beautifully. For me though, that snare is not quite powerful enough. I feel like it gets lost in the mix a little, especially during the busiest parts of the track with all the elements playing together. Good work fella!

thanks for your input man, you are right, I turned the snare too much north. thanks for listening !

nice track man, the sub sits quite well to my ears but I would echo what others have said about the snare, a fatter stadium snare would suit this track better

hey, thanks for listing man. glad you like the sub. a stadium snare would overtone other elements and not match the dreamy summer feel .. I think :rolleyes:

hi misti, good to hear from you. how are things for you? thanks for your feedback!
you are right about the bass, need to work on that. it sounded nice and warm when I started the track, now it's just too much.
I've put down the drums and breaks on purpose, just wanted them to flow in the middler but not drive or overtone other element.
well, just a remix and tried something different than I'd usually do. thanks for your input! :2thumbs:

PS: I haven't been exactly unproductive since OCT, I still putting out 3-5 tracks per month ;)
since you are the master of sound (I'm not kidding), I'd love to hear your seasoned feedback to some of them, can you? (yn) would be great!

CUT THE TIES / I CAN GIVE U ANY SIN / MEET ME / SUPERNATURAL

@maschinistom Yeah good thanks man! Yourself? And always a pleasure.

Yeah no worries, everything is always going to be subject to playback medium and personal tastes anyway. I'll definitely give these a listen when I'm in from work later on tonight - I'll DM you the feedback :) Look forward to listening!

@maschinistom Yeah good thanks man! Yourself? And always a pleasure.

Yeah no worries, everything is always going to be subject to playback medium and personal tastes anyway. I'll definitely give these a listen when I'm in from work later on tonight - I'll DM you the feedback :) Look forward to listening!

thanks misti, looking forward to your feedback. (y):)

Back
Top Bottom