How does Criss Angel do any of his magic tricks?

netranika

Hello everybody, have you ever watched the show Mind Freak? Every time I watch that show I try to figure out how he does all that stuff. From levitating, to making elephants disappear and re-appear in the middle of the street, this guy is nuts. How do you think he does it? How does Criss Angel do any of his magic tricks? Is it magic, or just an illusion? I want to know your comments on this. Thanking you,

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
camera tricks, post-editing, bluescreen and actors, both as audience, volonteers, firends, co-workers and family.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Aaah, there is a website for this. >< I can't remember but my bro found the site which explains them all

You can buy his DVD (hahah!! right!) to see how he does it too.

most of it is tricks like slight of hand and preparation

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Hello everybody, have you ever watched the show Mind Freak? Every time I watch that show I try to figure out how he does all that stuff. From levitating, to making elephants disappear and re-appear in the middle of the street, this guy is nuts. How do you think he does it? How does Criss Angel do any of his magic tricks? Is it magic, or just an illusion? I want to know your comments on this. Thanking you,
you're worse than the spam bots trying to sell use nikes for $10.

you know why?

because you're some sort of big, fat, smart-bug, aren't you?