How do you spell a ant?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: How do you weigh an ant?

i am not sure what this thread does, michael. i really cant tell. its alright freezing insects, its also alright setting them on fire. it is also allowed to dissect dogs. and disassemble hamsters.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Rape it in the face with a hammer then set fire to your arsehole hair at the local playschool whilst playing "wir mussen die juden verboten" on a 90's wog box in mono.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

well, disassemble means to open up and kind of take a look inside, how it works! you can do this with rabbits and so, its not that bad. as a child i used to be especially interested in how their left leg works, so i would tie it to a tree and open the leg and see what parts twitch when they move and stuff. but its ok, cos then id just leave them there, and then they grow a new one. or whatever, not really sure about that part, i usually lose interest pretty quick.

alls i know is that with one leg disabled like that, they hop in a goddamn circle instead of straight haha its too funny. forest probably full with little fucking rabbits hopping in little fucking circles. im bringing the butane gas next time, cant have that. it is all very disorderly, if you think about it.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

well, disassemble means to open up and kind of take a look inside, how it works! you can do this with rabbits and so, its not that bad. as a child i used to be especially interested in how their left leg works, so i would tie it to a tree and open the leg and see what parts twitch when they move and stuff. but its ok, cos then id just leave them there, and then they grow a new one. or whatever, not really sure about that part, i usually lose interest pretty quick.

alls i know is that with one leg disabled like that, they hop in a goddamn circle instead of straight haha its too funny. forest probably full with little fucking rabbits hopping in little fucking circles. im bringing the butane gas next time, cant have that. it is all very disorderly, if you think about it.
Cruelty towards animals is one of the traits found in serial killers. Are you a serial killer, Karl?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

well no, of course not, im your normal joe blow apple pie with custard, i am!

and i dont kill them, was just going to incinerate the ones that are still hopping in circles, because it felt untidy for that to go on, you understand. cant have untidy. fking rabbit.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

well no, of course not, im your normal joe blow apple pie with custard, i am!

and i dont kill them, was just going to incinerate the ones that are still hopping in circles, because it felt untidy for that to go on, you understand. cant have untidy. fking rabbit.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

pffffffffft yeah right, as if id be scared of some fucking stuffed toy. i fuck on a pile of those, wearing my church shoes.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

well, i mean thats different. hes the size of a grown man, hes got hostage, and some jerk put eye-liner on him, so no wonder hes upset.