How do you like your coffee ?

funkmod

VIP Junglist
Post how you like your coffee.
My personal preference:
Folgers 100% Columbian mix
One sugar in the Raw packet ( depending on cup size)
Coffee-Mate Liquid Vanilla Caramel ( just enough to make it a little chocolate color)
I do things cheap and simple . ;)

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Cold coffee? NO!

I think ambient locale temperature has a lot to do with the temperature you drink your coffee at. Arizona is pretty hot all year round isn't it?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
like i like my women!

a sort of tanned brown colour from the southern americas with no brains, plenty of sugar and my wodden spoon stirring in lots of cream!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
like i like my women!

a sort of tanned brown colour from the southern americas with no brains, plenty of sugar and my wodden spoon stirring in lots of cream!
i like mine like i like my women.

ground up and in the freezer :teeth:

but nah, got to be black without sugar everytime. either an espresso, or using my chemex filter. easily the nicest coffee i have ever had using that.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Pint Mug
Dowe Egberts Gold Blend
1 Sugar
Plenty of Full Cream Milk

Cut down though, 2 a week tops, been proper mashing it at work n its not helping to maintain my snake like physique! :)

chanty

VIP Junglist
bloke in work has got everyone on brown sugar with thier coffee.. i drink tea so i wouldnt know but does anyone else use brown instead of white, apparantly it just blends better or some shit along those lines

i have my tea strong, two sugars litle splash of milk

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I drink everything where coffee is involved like au lait, Capu or Espresso but black coffee..eeww, hate it. Iced coffee is very nice tho, its very common for italians, so.

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Drink Tea everyday! Milk no sugar.
Tea & Milk? Awful. (imo)