how do you like the line up for jungle warfare 3

Attachments

• jw3.jpg
    jw3.jpg
    798.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
good line up but it all seems a bit to much when the rave finishes at two both rooms are heavy personaly i think you have spoiled us for choice ...its gona be a good night tho ... :who_wants

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT MC'S AS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH EXTRA MC'S TO ENTERTAIN YOU THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT.

BUT CAN YOU GUESS WHICH MC'S WILL SURPRISE YOU ON THE NIGHT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALSO DO NOT FORGET RAY KEITH IS GOING B2B WITH DISTORTED MINDS
FIRST TIME EVER ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

YES BRO THAT'S WHAT I AM TRYING TO ACHIVE. RAVERS HAVE TO KEEP ON ROTATING AND RUNNIG FROM ONE ROOM TO ANOTHER SO YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH THE HYPE THAT I'M TRYING TO CREATE FOR THE RAVERS.

I KNOW THE CLUB CLOSES AT 2AM, HOWEVER SADLY THE COUNCIL WONT ALLOW IT AFTER 2AM. I DID TRY TO GET IT TILL 3AM BUT THE ANSWER WAS NO! :shit_happ

COME EARLY TO RAVE IT UP AS ITS GOING TO BE A BASHMENT AND THE TOP LINERS START FROM 9-2 NON STOP.

NO ONE WILL BE ABLE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS EXPERIANCE AND THATS A GURANTEE!!!!
:lighter: :miss_rep: :lighter: :miss_rep: :lighter: :miss_rep: :lighter: :miss_rep: :lighter: :miss_rep: :miss_rep: :lighter:

redeye corporat said:
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT MC'S AS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH EXTRA MC'S TO ENTERTAIN YOU THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT.

BUT CAN YOU GUESS WHICH MC'S WILL SURPRISE YOU ON THE NIGHT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALSO DO NOT FORGET RAY KEITH IS GOING B2B WITH DISTORTED MINDS
FIRST TIME EVER ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.
skibba shabba prehaps.. i think you should UNLEASH KASHA NU BREED POMPEY WILL EXSPLODE. :sniper:

U'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE LINED UP FOR YOU AS YOU CAN EXPECT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM THE REDEYE CORPORATION> :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay
12 inch grinch said:
skibba shabba prehaps.. i think you should UNLEASH KASHA NU BREED POMPEY WILL EXSPLODE. :sniper:

Attachments

• JUNGLE WARFARE 3 front.jpg
    JUNGLE WARFARE 3 front.jpg
    685.9 KB · Views: 34
  • jw3.jpg
    jw3.jpg
    798.5 KB · Views: 32
lookin forward to this one...Context mag will be there!!!!

also i see ur missing a certain DJ Lokki from the lline up ...how about swapping ray keith for me>????? ha ha

redeye corporat said:
U'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE LINED UP FOR YOU AS YOU CAN EXPECT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM THE REDEYE CORPORATION> :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay :devilslay

Love to get a set there..... anychance the risque B boys could get a shot in tha future
:jacko:

redeye corporat said:
risque B boys
(y) (y) (y)
i spoke to a matey at my cuzions community service called ally he said he can get 3d on the mic that night aint spoke to him in a while but he said he gona sort some passes out for me and my cuz. but risque bussness would add a good part too the night maybe a bak 2 bak set with widows kru for a bit of the night :boxing:

yes mate, sound good but I will have to talk to the EVERY ONE IN THE REDEYE FAMILY, WILL LET YOU KNOW BRO!
:gpeace: :gpeace: :gpeace: :gpeace: :gpeace: :gpeace:

12 inch grinch said:
i spoke to a matey at my cuzions community service called ally he said he can get 3d on the mic that night aint spoke to him in a while but he said he gona sort some passes out for me and my cuz. but risque bussness would add a good part too the night maybe a bak 2 bak set with widows kru for a bit of the night :boxing:

Back
Top Bottom